Pantene Pro V Curl Enhancing Spray Gel Reviews

Ranked #1667 out of 2161 in Hair Care

January 20, 2016

The Pantene Pro V Curl Enhancing Spray Gel is a very good product. I have curly and frizzy hair, what I love about this product is a light mist that goes on easy yet works instantly to keep curls and waves defined and frizz controlled.

1.5/5

August 12, 2013

This product provided almost no hold. I thought it might be effective as a second day pick me up, but instead it just weighed my hair down. It also have a very strong sweet smell that I didn't like at all. I would definately not purchase this again.

December 10, 2011

This is the first I've ever used a spray gel and like it overall. It has a nice scent, I don't have to use very much, and helps to define the waves and curls. I had to get used to using a gel since I've always used wave enhancing sprays instead. You really can't use too much or it will have that "always wet" look and be kinda crispy. I learned that the first couple of uses haha! Once I used less, it definitely did it's job! It was pretty cheap and the results are really nice!

March 04, 2011

I have always had crazy curls that looked more like a mess on my head, so I always straightened it. This winter I decided to try something different and picked up something that might make my curls look a lil better. I use this product paired with a leave in conditioner and the results are great! And for the low price, I would definitely buy it again!

June 16, 2010

This is a great product! I have no idea why I ever stopped using spray gels. They work VERY WELL!!! I like them as opposed to curl creams because those require that you run your hands through your hair, which as any curly girl knows, is not ideal. Spraying products onto your hair works much better because it helps to maintain your natural curl, without destroying it by running your fingers through it. Best of all, it holds like a gel, but because its sprayed on, it defines your curls without getting crunchy or hard. (Be careful though, if you apply too much it WILL get hard).

This products does all of the above. I have gotten numerous compliments on my hair on the days that I have used this product compared to days that I do not. I really love it, and will definitely be repurchasing it when my bottle is done.

Note: I recieved this product as part of my gift basket from Pantene and Chickadvisor for entering the First Reality Hair Star Contest. Although I recieved it for free, I would most certainly pay for this product in the future.