Pantene Pro-V Curl Perfection Collection Reviews

Ranked #500 out of 935 in Shampoo

Pantene Pro-V Curl Perfection hair care collection is designed to nourish and define curls for up to 24 hours even in humid conditions. The collection includes Moisturizing Shampoo, Moisturizing Conditioner, and Curl Defining Mousse.

September 18, 2014

After trying the damage repair line, I decided to target my curls, hoping that I'll be able to wear my hair naturally more often.
It works!!

The shampoo and conditioner work together to leave my curls moisturized, not weighted down. The curls keep their shape even after sleeping on them. It's much healthier feeling and softer.
I would definitely recommend this to other curly haired ladies!

March 19, 2014

I got a wonderful Pantene Pro-V Curl Perfection set from Chickadvisor. Thank you so much!!! I tried it right away and loved it. I have soft curls and this line of products did wonders for my hair. I have to wash my hair every other day to maintain the curls. Most shampoos make my hair dry out and I have to depend on leave in conditioner that inevitably weigh my hair down. This line of hair products helps retain hairs natural moisture. The hair gel is surprisingly good too.

I'd recommend this line of hair products to any curly haired girls.

February 12, 2014

I had to chance to use this shampoo, conditioner and the curl perfection mousse at the #PanteneBeautifulHair bar pop up this past week end. Almost every single shampoo and conditioner in the Pantene line has been reformulated to include anti-copper technology to reduce oxidative damage. The EDDS molecule in the line neutralizes the copper found in all tap water which can lead to making your hair more porous. Having very curly hair, I have to wash my hair almost everyday because the curls fall flat and aren't their regular, bouncy self. But washing it so often turns to dryness, this totally solves this problem so count me as a fan. I used the Curl Perfection line specifically made for curly hair and I find that it's great for adding extra moisture. The mousse which you use after the shampoo and conditioner really defines your curls and adds extra dimension while taming flyaways. While I got to test these out free of charge, I think this will be on my to-buy list for a while.