Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Collection Reviews

Ranked #515 out of 935 in Shampoo

Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal hair care collection with Nutra-Silk Complex is designed to erase the damage of 100 blow-dries* for silky hair. The collection includes Nourishing Shampoo, Silkening Conditioner, 2-Minute Moisture Masque, and Silky Moisture Whip Styler.

* Shampoo + Conditioner System vs. non-conditioning shampoo

October 20, 2016

I wasn't super impressed with this shampoo and conditioner. I think they were pretty average, and nothing about them really amazed me. I was compelled to buy them mainly because of the smell. They smell very fruity and sweet which drew me in. I was also looking for a shampoo/conditioner designed for adding moisture. However, I felt that this collection failed to do that for me. These products did make my hair very shiny, but they unfortunately also left my hair feeling rough and coarse. But while my hair felt dry overall, my roots were actually left slightly oily, even after I had just washed my hair. This meant that I had to wash my hair much more frequently than I usually do, which may have contributed to why my hair was feeling dried out. Lastly, I feel that it's pretty overpriced for what it is. Overall, the collection works ok and isn't terrible. But I have used other collections from other brands that left my hair feeling a lot softer and healthier.

March 28, 2016

I love this shampoo.i have tried many shampoos in between But i again return to it. Recentky,i promised myself to try another shampoo and stick to ut:)but the moment i restarted pantene,i knew what i was missing.Hair were more soft and managable.

February 20, 2016

So I just finished using it and so far my hair feels light, soft and very moisturized. My hair hasn't felt like this in quite some time so I will definitely be using this as one of my staples on my natural hair journey. I will definitely recommend this to my friends and family.

January 20, 2016

Switched to this Pantene pro-v daily moisture renewal shampoo and conditioner, it Worked awesome leaving my hair clean and moisturized!

May 14, 2014

I love the signature smell of Pantene shampoos & conditioners.
I don't notice a big difference between each type of Pantene shampoos/conditioners; but I love the amount of bubbles from the shampoo and the amazing detangling action of the conditioner.
May hair now feels clean, looks shiney, and feels soft. I would recommend this product for sure.

March 04, 2014

The product was able to deliver results within the first few usages. Hair feels more manageable and healthier; the mask that goes along with the S&C really helps with doing so. Also enjoy the pleasant smell that is not too overpowering. Would recommend to family and friends when looking for a shampoo to deal with the cold winter weather and hair.

February 26, 2014

I liked this product because after using the products my hair really felt more manageable because when I used other brands, my hair was as dry as straw and knots on my hair would be all over the place. I recommended to my friends already!

February 26, 2014

I think the products were great. I don't think it was a great difference after one use, maybe with repeated use, I'll see more of a difference. My hair was a bit more manageable after us. I would consider purchasing these items again, and recommending them to a friend. Would love to try the other lines too, Damage Detox, repair and protect, smooths and sleep, sheer volume.

February 20, 2014

I tried tried the Shampoo, Conditioner, and the 2 Minute Moisture Masque. The Shampoo and Conditioner work great! My comb slid right through my hair after the wash. The 2 Minute Moisture Masque ROCKS!! I must admit I've been really lazy about getting my split and dead ends cut off(like a little over a year since my last cut)...after the 2 Minute Moisture Masque the ends of my hair never looked so smooth. The best part about this line is that is makes your hair look smooth and healthy without making it look greasy. I was able to restyle my hair the following day without rewashing.

March 27, 2013

This one did add a bit of moisture to my hair, but it did nothing to help with my dry scalp. It lathered up nicely though. Leaves hair clean looking and feeling. Smells nice. Nice creamy texture too. My hair was a little bit softer to the touch too. So, besides doing not much for my scalp, I will still give it a recommendation. Others may get different results than I did, so I won't bad talk it too much, lol.