Pantene Pro-V Damage Detox Collection Reviews

Ranked #334 out of 938 in Shampoo

Pantene Pro-V Damage Detox hair care collection with Mosa Mint Oil is designed to revitalize and rebuild hair with four times the damage protection, while also detoxifying hair with double the antioxidants and seal damaged cuticles. The collection includes Daily Revitalizing Shampoo, Daily Rebuilding Conditioner, Weekly Deep Cleanse Purifying Shampoo, and Weekly Rehab Crème.

January 18, 2016

I generally don't care what type of shampoo I am using and buy a different type every time. Since finding this, I don't think I will ever buy anything else again! Leaves my hair feeling noticeably soft and smooth. I love the light mint scent.

March 04, 2014

I'm usually pretty skeptical when hair products make certain claims, especially considering I have tried every one around (I also use to hair model). My hair is coarse, naturally wavy and a dry, frizzy mess most days. But I took chance on Pantene's Damage Detox collection, or in my world... Magical hair potions :)

During the wash, the scent was pleasantly intoxicating.. The oils invigorated my scalp and my hair was starting to cooperate. After shampooing the weekly intense cream was put on... i was not anticipating what was to come.

Dried the hair and immediately noticed my mane's texture was super soft and non-frizzy. It actually felt healthy and manageable without having to reach for styling products. This was confusing because even expensive formulas did not provide the same results. People noticed the bounce the shine and how much I was grinning!

I truly recommend anyone who is struggling with bulky dull hair to try this product any day, your hair will thank you for satisfying its much needed thirst for moisture!!!

Oh and have already bought two more bottles!

March 02, 2014

The damage detox worked better than I expected. I was my hair only once a week to try & keep the natural oils, and repair the damage, with this line, I am able to go 2 weeks without noticeable need to wash. My hair looks healthier, and the minty formula actually deep cleans without drying out the scap. Which keeps the length of the hair healthy looking without oily roots. I change up my hair products often so my hair doesn't become lifeless to one type, but I usually stick with Pantene for the large variety of choices. I don't have curly hair, but I don't have strait hair. I'm a natural read head so my hair is coarse, and holds moisture, but I love my bleached streaks, so my hair is difficult, and needs many areas of treatment. I love the BB cream, and night repair. Plus so many more. I recommend Pantene highly, but damage detox is now my number one.

March 01, 2014

Firstly, WOW! The difference between before and after was astounding. My hair was dull and life less, after it was soft and shinny. It looked like I had just coloured my hair. I certainly did not believe the claims that it could improve your hair in just one treatment, well I am a believer! My boyfriend couldn't keep his hands off my hair....I would recommend these products to friends, and I have touted the claims all over my twitter and Facebook accounts. There are no other products on the mark that have changed my hair like Pantene. TWO huge thumbs up!

February 28, 2014

Yes my hair did appear healthier after just one use. It made it very soft and smelled great I would recommend this product

February 26, 2014

I love this product. I definitely see signs of improvement to my dry, coloured and heat damaged hair. I have less breakage and it look so much fuller and shinier than before. Even my husband told me my hair looks great lately. I think this is just what my hair needed!

February 26, 2014

Hair is definitely softer, smoother, and smells wonderful. I will definitely buy this in the future and make the switch from Aveda which costs me 30 bucks to this. Thanks Chick Advisor

February 26, 2014

I have been having a lot of problems with loss of hair lately and I am looking for a product that will help my damaged hair get some life back into it. After the first use I can already see a difference. My hair felt soft and manageable and I was able to run my hands thorough it right after I washed it with the extra conditioner cream. This isn't normal for me cause my hair if always full of tangles. My hair didn't seem dry or damaged. It was soft and flowy. I used it again at home and I had the same reaction. It also smells heavenly. I will definitely be switching to this shampoo from now on.

February 16, 2014

I first tried this product at the #pantenebeautifulhair pop up hair salon, thanks to Pantene and the lovely ChickAdvisor team! Pantene's new product line has found a permanent place in my shower. With the 'Damage and Detox' collection, my poor damaged (bleached, blow-dried, straightened - aiiii) hair feels refreshed. The biggest difference I have noticed is that my hair is much more manageable - I don't have to struggle with post-shower tangles anymore!

February 12, 2014

I was lucky enough to try this product at the #pantenebeautifulhair pop up hair salon where Pantene offered free professional blow outs to 50 members in our community. The lovely Cia Saldutto worked her magic on my locks using the Damage Detox Collection and let me tell you, my hair has never felt so fresh, clean and light.

I was especially fond of the mosa mint oil which gives you a mild tingley feeling while washing your hair which added to the overall fresh feeling. I also really liked the weekly rehab cream which is a deep conditioning treatment to revive dry dead hair into soft and silky locks.

Though it wasn't enough to notice after one wash, I'm excited to use this product (with the oh-so-generous swag bag of the damage detox collection from Pantene) for an extended duration to reap the benefits of the anti-copper technology which protects your hair from the damage induced by copper minerals in your water. This product is great for someone with hair like mine who struggles with dryness, frizz and colour-treatment maintenance.