Pantene pro v dry shampoo
Good

Pantene pro v dry shampoo Reviews

Ranked #569 out of 2236 in Hair Care

January 23, 2017

I bought this dry shampoo because 1) I wanted to try something besides baby powder and 2) I had a P&G;Coupon from pgeverday.ca It was on sale too so I don't regret it but it doesn't work for me. Baby Powder has more consistent results. It is clear so that is nice, you don't need to over-brush it all out.

I have tried it 2-3 different times and I never feel like it is doing anything. I thought the first time that my hair was too greasy and then I tried it again when it wasn't as greasy and it wasn't noticeable either. I wouldn't recommend.

September 14, 2016

My favorite dry shampoo. The smell isn't too overwhelming like some dry shampoos I've used. Definitely makes my hair look cleaner and adds some extra texture which I love bc by hair is so fine.

March 08, 2016

I have tryed a few different kinds of dry shampoo and this one has been the best so far it dosent leave my hair feeling gross i have very oily skin and this covers it up well all day