Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Fragile to Strong Conditioner
Good

Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Fragile to Strong Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #491 out of 605 in Conditioner

Pantene Fine Hair Solutions: Anti-Breakage Conditioner for fine hair replenishes and nourishes hair from root to tip to help strengthen against breakage.* (*damage Protection vs. non-conditioning shampoo)

February 06, 2017

I Just love it ! It leaves my hair silker than ever and even if I have the messiest hair waking up in the morning, this gets trough it like a hot knive on butter it smells is refreshing. I had got a lot of good comments on it from the people around me saying that my hair looked great since I started using it.
    I recommend it for sure!

June 22, 2010

Pantene's new Fragile to Strong conditioner for fine hair works wonders on my long fine hair. I started using it about a week after I started using Pantene new shampoo for fine hair and I'm so happy I did.
    It leaves my hair manageable and health looking and feeling. I can comb through my wet hair with out having to use a spray on conditioner like I use to have to do, just to get through the knots. It smells great and my hair hasn't bin softer.
    I love Pantene's new fragile to strong conditioner for fine hair.