Pantene Pro-V Full & Thick Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #809 out of 935 in Shampoo

Builds strength and fullness for thin/thinning hair

March 02, 2016

I found this shampoo to be horrible and not worth the money.I used it on my hair and shortly after my entire head was dry and itchy and my scalp became flaky ,it was awful ,the only thing good about the shampoo was it had a nice scent.Needless to say I will never use again.

February 15, 2010

Smells great! On sale while I was getting my groceries and thought I'd give it a try, so the on sale price was very reasonable. My hair feels really soft and is holding it's thickness well.

January 25, 2010

I'm amazed at this product. My hair is very thin with not much volume. I've seen this commercial many times and thought that shampoos and conditioner couldn't really make a real lasting effect. I never really shop for any specific shampoos and usually use what's already in the bathroom. But recently, i ran out and decided to get a new one while i was at Wal-Mart. I've used a lot of other patene products before and they're great, but the effects it has on my hair was not "Wow". Since i've seen so many of the full and thick commercials, i finally decided to try it. It didn't exactly make my hair va va vroom voluminous but i did notice that my hair was lift at the roots and was less flat. My hair was moisturized, shiney and healthy and i was impressed. This is sort of like their moisture renewal line but with volumizing benefits. The price is great and it will last quite a while. I highly recommended this product along with the conditioner

November 03, 2009

I'm sad to admit that I'm not a fan of this shampoo and conditioner. It really seemed to weigh my hair down and didn't give it the body I was hoping for. I had to buy a leave in conditioner to go with it to since it seemed to leave my hair feeling gross. It also really made any split ends of frizz stand out for some reason...even after a haircut! I have used the beautfiul lengths shampoo and conditioner by Pantene and was waaaay more impressed.

June 05, 2009

This shampoo does wonders for dry damaged hair. It brings moisture to even the most luster-lacking of strands and is great bargain for its Solon quality performance.

June 03, 2009

This shampoo does wonders for my hair! My hair is impossible to style but not anymore!!

February 13, 2009

I love this shampoo. I have fine straight hair that tends to have no body. Together with the conditioner, this shampoo leaves my hair softer, thicker and fuller. I love the way this product gives me beautiful, healthy hair without the salon price.