• Pantene Pro V Intensive Hair Mask Nature Care
  • Pantene Pro V Intensive Hair Mask Nature Care

Pantene Pro V Intensive Hair Mask Nature Care Reviews

Ranked #1361 out of 2162 in Hair Care

August 14, 2016

I've done a lot of things to try to keep my hair moisturized but still feeling light. This product works really well. I use it about once a week and leave it on for a few minutes. It rinses out clean, doesn't weigh my hair down and it smells GREAT! If you have fine hair like me, it's hard to find conditioners that won't leave your hair flat. But this one is great.

December 30, 2012

Well this is another product I want to share from my country... Philippines :)... This product is great for the weather since it is humid here. Ingredients that stand out in this hair mask are Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil- provides protein for your hair, Bambusa Vulgaris Shoot Extract- improves skin on your scalp by adding moisture on your hair, and lastly Vitis Vinefera Grape Seed Extract- gives antioxidants from your scalp to the tips of your hair. There other chemical components such as compounds that help preserve the product but it is totally harmless since the consistency of this mask is not so dense ... I definitely recommend that you buy this product...thanks once agin Pantene Pro-V .. My hair is very smooth and it feels very light roughly let it set around three minutes then rinse well afterwards you are set and good to go.