Pantene Pro-V Medium-Thick Hair Solutions Frizzy to Smooth Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #504 out of 603 in Conditioner

Pantene’s unique Normal-Thick Hair Solutions Smooth shampoo and conditioner system features micro-smoothers that silken strands and help lock out humidity to keep frizz from forming. Now your unruly hair is manageably soft and looks sleek all day.

June 20, 2016

This store bought conditioner is a must try product! The quality of the conditioner is good and at a very affordable price. I found the fragrance to be very appealing and it worked well to condition my thick curly hair. A must try if you are looking for a cheaper product, but with good results!

June 07, 2010

This is a great conditioner, didn't weight my hair down at all while providing great moisture and conditioning. My hair felt softer than it did before, and was less frizzy than usual after a blow dry. I would recommend this product to girls with medium to thick hair, it does a really good job of taming the frizz and flyaways. This is my favourite conditioner from the Pantene Pro-V line.

This product I reviewed to review from Pantene Pro-V and ChickAdvisor.