Pantene Pro-V Moisture Renewal Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #767 out of 935 in Shampoo

Hair shines with the look of health: it can be soft, smooth and extremely shiny. That's the beauty of Daily Moisture Renewal with Pro-vitamins. It helps provide protection from styling damage and split ends from combing. Use as a system with Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner to:Help repair the look of damage and to provide hair protection against future damageHelp prevent split ends from formingMoisturize, leaving hair smooth, soft, manageable and strong against damage

August 29, 2016

Let's start by saying I fell in love with the smell and the way it made my hair feel after using it. I found it kept my hair soft and feeling fresh. I know I TRY lot of different brands and this is my top 4 brands I like using.
I use this brand cause there is more of the product then any other brands for price wise.
Also have a chance to use coupons for this brand as well, which is even more awesome.

August 25, 2016

Good price and good quality for drug store shampoo. Makes my oily hair feel volumized but also well conditioned. Does not weigh my hair down like other moisturizing shampoos tend to do to my hair.

March 04, 2016

This has to be one of the worst Shampoo's that I have ever tried,it left my hair looking dull and greasy ,my scalp was dry and flaky and the scent wasn't great either .I have tried different Shampoo's and this one just doesn't stack up as a good product.I even had a hairdresser tell me that Pantene products are the worst haircare products to use and she would never recommend them to clients .well neither will I

November 22, 2014

J'aime beaucoup le shampoing pantene. Il sent bon, les cheveux reste plus propre longtemps,etc

February 18, 2014

I have very dry hair in the winter and am using alot of conditioner , my hairdresser recommended this to over use of conditioner. I love thiss product.

October 31, 2012

I have used this in the past and it was good but it seems like they changed the formula on it and now it just leaves my hair feeling gummy and oily. I don't know why they keep trying to improve on things that don't need fixed!

May 25, 2010

I love this Pantene shampoo! It moisturizes my hair during the winter months when it gets dryer, and it also strengthens my hair from the roots. I have had a lot of problems with itchy scalp, and my hair breaking, but this shampoo has really helped me out with this.

June 21, 2009

I used to love Pantene when it first came out years ago. I keep going back to it hoping it has stayed the same or gotten better but I am always disappointed. It makes my hair dry, stiff, and my scalp itchy. It seems that even though it is supposed to be moisturizing it is too harsh.

January 04, 2009

I bought this shampoo after a bad experience with Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo. I had good experiences with other Pantene products so I decided to try this one out since it was named Moisture Renewal and I have dry hair to begin with. This shampoo has been wonderful thus far and I will definitely buy this product again. My hair feel clean (no build up) and this product did not leave my hair feeling dry at all. If you are looking for a drug store shampoo that will not disappoint, try Pantene Moisture Renewal Shampoo.

Neuven added a new review for