Pantene Pro V NatureFusion Moisture Balance Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #699 out of 937 in Shampoo

For touchable softness and strengthYou deserve hair that’s naturally radiant, and you shouldn’t have to work for it. The Moisture Balance Collection protects hair against damage to reveal your natural radiance. Formulated with an exclusive Cassia Complex and a botanical blend of calendula, ginger and aloe vera extracts, the shampoo leaves your hair touchably soft. Use as a system with Moisture Balance Conditioner. Together, they:Protect wet hair from the friction of combs and brushesGently clean hair to help remove residue and build-up while increasing shine

August 18, 2012

I recently purchased Pantenes's NatureFusion Shampoo and Conditioner hoping that it would be just as great as any other of Pantenes hair care products. Well it wasnt, it was better! It was love at first squeeze! Pantene's NatureFusion left my long thick hair beautifully shiny and smelling amazing. My hair tends to be on the dry end, but after using the conditioner it literally looked like you can squeeze the moisture out!

I will definitely buy it again. And I recommend it to anybody with long thick hair, it will works wonders....especially with the knots!

April 04, 2012

Pantene’s Pro V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance shampoo claims that it unlocks the potential of nature to give you four times stronger hair. Well when I first used it, it did bubble up nicely, but it also felt like it was conditioner more then shampoo. I even had to look to make sure I didn’t grab the wrong bottle, witch I have done before. It take’s forever to rinse out because of this conditioner feel that it has to it. It’s like you can’t tell if you ever get it all out. At first I thought well maybe this is just how it is and it will be a good thing. That is until I dried my hair and found it felt awful. I felt as if I never even used a conditioner with it witch I did. I thought it was suppose to gently clean my hair and help to make my hair look healthier over time. Well unfortunately I bought a big bottle of this stuff and have bin using it for over a month now. My hair has not changed one bit for the better, in fact it even seems worse to me. I wouldn’t recommend Pantene’s Pro V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Shampoo to any one.

October 17, 2011

I tried the conditioner

I received the conditioner as a stocking stuffer. Overall it as a nice thick conditioner, the way I like it. I found it very conditioning and left my hair soft and shiny.

I don't really know about the "nature" aspect, then again I'm a pretty big skeptic and view most beauty claims to be pretty gimmicky. All that really matters is that it conditioned my hair well and I didn't have to load it up my hair with it to work effectively. The smell is the same pantene pro-v smell which is quite pleasant.

This would be a good deal if you found it on sale but I find pantene pro-v a little over priced eventhough it performs slightly better.

June 29, 2010

Love this product. It does not weight my hair down one bit. Leaves it nice and healthy..

May 19, 2010

I consider my hair to be a little on the dry side because of blow drying and the occasional straightening. I was shopping in Walgreens about a month ago and I saw it and decided to try Pantene out because I had a coupon. I absolutely love it!! It made my hair so smooth and soft more so then any other shampoo i've used. I would recommend it to anyone.

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!