Pantene Pro-V Overnight Miracle Repair Serum Reviews

Ranked #1255 out of 2161 in Hair Care

March 14, 2016

I have super damaged, overly processed hair. This serum is a life saver! It helps with my dry hair so much and I definitely do see an improvement. Been through 4 of these already.

March 08, 2016

This pantene pro v overnight miracle repair serum is modestly priced. Its creamy, and surprisingly didn't leave my hair feeling all oily the next morning. Nor did it leave any residue on my pillow!

December 20, 2015

First time I used this I had great results.my hair felt really soft in the morning. I like using this product at night before bed and to just the ends when I think they're feeling a little dry. I also love the pantene smell of the product. Easy to dispense container. Does not leave my hair greasy but be sure to avoid the roots when applying.

May 03, 2013

This is a great idea for a product for someone who showers at night and styles their hair in the morning. The product doesn’t need to be washed out in the morning, so you can just style without having to shampoo it out! However, I’m not one to shower at night… I would much rather shower in the morning. But this product is still useful to use overnight because it keeps your hair conditioned and smooth. Ever wake up in the morning and feel like you must have slept weird on your hair, because it was all crinkled/frizzy? Well, this product helps to prevent that kind of damage overnight so you can wake up with nice smooth hair!

Also, it completely absorbed into my hair within a few minutes! After application, my hair was still pretty damp from the product and I thought there was no way it was going to dry up enough to not leave residue on my pillow! However, it did absorb and dry! Smells really good too. Also… since I knew it wouldn’t weigh hair down, I used some of it in the morning after showing…. (because I obviously washed it all out since I shampoo in the morning) and it help to tame my hair when styling!

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS