Pantene Pro V Repair and Protect Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #295 out of 574 in Conditioner

March 28, 2016

I always love trying new products and this new collection from the Pantene experts is amazing. I was looking for a shampoo and conditioner that could help prevent the damage my hair straightner and blow dryer brought to my hair. And it just works perfectly! I recommand you try this new line from Pantene, you will find the product that fits for your type of hair!

March 09, 2016

It's a pretty great conditioner - it brought back curl in my chemically demaged hair, which is quite impressive. It also smells wonderful. If you have damaged hair, pair this up with the shampoo from the same line and you will be able to see slight improvement after just a few uses.

April 18, 2015

I have tried a number of different conditioners to help repair and protect my hair and none have worked like this. I dyed my hair a lot and have decided to finally grow it out and start fresh. Until that happens, I have very dry and damaged hair. After using this product, it leaves it nice and smooth with a bit of a shine. I have recommended it to family and friends that have damaged hair and they as well are happy with it.

November 21, 2014

I have been a long time fan of Pantene. I don't think I've used any shampoo and conditioner by Pantenethat I did not like! I found this worked to make my ends of my hair softer and not so ratty, lol. I colour my hair and my only hair concern is the ends of my hair. I have really long thick wavy hair and this worked wonders!

June 17, 2014

My hair is very dry and damaged and this conditioner is amazing my hair is frizz free, soft and shiny love it!

May 27, 2014

This conditioner does not live up to it's claims, and the price does not reflect the effectiveness. Stick to the cheaper original Pantene, you get better value for the same effect.

May 02, 2014

After using this conditioner my hair looks and feels so healthy!!

slyone added a new review for
    Jolly Rancher

gadzooks added a new review for
    Milkfuls Candies

gadzooks added a new review for
    Kraft coconut marshmallows

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Beneful Soft Dog Food