Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Collection Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 937 in Shampoo

Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect is a hair care collection designed to erase six months of damage in just one use. The collection includes Miracle Repairing Shampoo, Miracle Protecting Conditioner, and Overnight Miracle Repair Serum.

August 11, 2016

I received a small sample sized packet of the shampoo and conditioner. The smell was great not overwhelming , they were a nice thick consistency. It made my hair feel soft, fresh, bouncy, and all around healthy. It was a single use and I would like to try the shampoo and conditioner for a lengthy time.

August 06, 2016

This shampoo and conditioner have a nice light green apple scent (not as strong as Garnier Fructis' Grow Strong collection). The products performed similar to other competitive brands. I'm not sure if it "repairs and protects" my hair though. Also, my review is based on the samples I received for this collection so I'm unable to comment on the results in terms of continued use over a longer period of time. Based on my one time use, it's a collection I would consider purchasing.

June 20, 2016

I received a small sample of this in the mail awhile ago from something I signed up for. I recently decided to try it out on my daughter's hair. I thought it made her hair look really shiny and less frizzy. This was after only one use. So...I tried it in my own hair (what little bit was left) and I really liked it (I normally use head and shoulders) it made my hair feel clean, smoothed my frizzy/ damaged ends and left my hair looking Shiney. So I'm going to go out and buy a bottle and keep using it to see how it goes.

June 01, 2016

I'm using the Overnight Miracle Repair Serum right now, but I'm not buying it again. I have very fine hair that needs all the help it can get but this product doesn't make any difference. I like that it's leave-in apply to dry hair at night before you go to bed, supposedly working its magic while you sleep. It absorbs well and I don't notice any residue or leftoverness in my hair when I wake up, but after using it for a while there has been no difference. At most it's a psychological thing; if you already have great hair you might think this is working. Don't expect miracles here.

March 31, 2016

I really like Pantene as a hair brand, these will leave your hair very smooth and will definitely help your hair to recover if you usually dye it. For me its a must!

February 04, 2016

I am using this conditioner right now and I love it! I am always dying my hair so it dries out pretty quick. This conditioner has not only brought life back to my hair but it added an unbelievable shine. I am definitely satisfied and love Pantene Pro V

January 29, 2016

I do really like Pantene products. I have crazy curly and thick hair and, because of this, I have to be careful with what products I use in order to eliminate the frizz. Pantene has just the right amount of moisturizing power and doesn't weigh my hair down like a lot of other drugstore products do.
It is reasonably priced and, as anadded bonus, it smells fantastic!

January 29, 2016

Using the shampoo and conditioner together, it made my hair really soft and smooth. My ends are incredibly soft and feels like my split ends are gone! It smells really nice as well.

June 28, 2015

I am loving this shampoo/conditioner! I received a free sample of this from Pantene and was sold after one use, so I went out and bought some! This combo leaves my hair super soft and light feeling. There is no weighing down, no greasy residue, just soft and shiny hair!

June 08, 2015

I think this is a great product and works well on my hair. It doesn't leave my hair greasy or weighed down. It feel clean for the entire day and look shiny and healthy