Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Frizz Control Shampoo

Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Frizz Control Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #823 out of 937 in Shampoo

This premium collection helps treat the pervasive problem of frizz by locking in natural moisture and sealing out humidity-for virtually frizz-free locks. Multi Pro-Vitamin Frizz Control Shampoo works with Frizz Control Conditioner to help:Repair damage to smoothness and prevent fly-awaysTarget the problem zone, mimicking the smoothness of the outer layer of healthy hairControl frizz by locking in hair's natural moisture and sealing out external humidity

April 25, 2012

I have always lived with frizz problems, because of my curly hair. I always used the Pantene Pro-V mousse and I thought I could try this shampoo. I really liked it. The frizzyness of my hair was reduced in a noticeable way.

December 11, 2009

My boyfriends mom always has this stuff, and I love showering at her house, because then I can use this stuff on my hair! It smells really nice, and it makes my hair feel amazing. My hair is thick and curly, and I find that if I don't put any product into it after showering, it looks awful. When I have used this stuff, it actually still looks pretty good! Now I just have to get some of my own...

December 09, 2009

In my opinion Pantene is the best shampoo that money can buy. I have very long coarse frizzy hair. After one week of using this shampoo, my hair is silky and smooth. This shampoo smells great and the price isn't bad either. I have spent a lot more money on salon shampoos that did not do half as good for my hair as Pantene has done. This shampoo is worth every penny! Highly reccomend!