Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Replenishing Mask

Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Replenishing Mask Reviews

Ranked #1844 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Restore Beautiful Lengths Replenishing Mask conditioning treatment helps dry, damaged hair resist breakage.

June 17, 2014

Picked it up for 3$ (on sale) and it was amazing. My hair is super duper dry and this made it feel soft and supple. My hair was shiny and pretty again! And easy to comb which is a miracle in itself because i have a lot of hair which tangles easily. A definite repurchase!

June 21, 2009

Even though I am not happy with the regular Pantene shamppo and conditioners, this conditioner is amazing. I sometimes use it daily on my thick hair. It leaves it soft, bouncy, wonderfully conditioned, and not weighed down.

December 14, 2008

This review is for the Time Renewal Replenishing Mask:
MY HAIR SAVIORR!!! Seriously I love this stuff! I'm so glad other people are sharing my feelings on this mask because It is like the best mask ever! It has the Pantene scent, which sometimes makes me nauseous but is okay overall. It makes my hair soo soft eveytime i use it and works great! It does make my hair a little droopy and less volumizied, but i guess that's the price i have to pay. For those of you who, like me, Hate dipping their fingers into the little tube to get the product out and then drop it on the bathtub floor and waste about half the can doing that, I went out and bought a cheap 99 cent pump bottle at walmart and then you can unscrew the pumpy nozzle part and stick that into the pantene tub and then pump the mask into the pump bottle using the nozzle pumpy thing (I hope this is making some sense at least) and then just screw the top back on and there you have it in the pump bottle! You can even peel the label off of the pantene tub and put it on the pump bottle if you think you're gonna forget what you put in there!

December 10, 2008

I love this stuff so much. I wasn't sure when I first bought it because product like this usually make my hair feel heavy and oily. Not the case this one. My hair felt so soft, light and healthy. After using it I went to the store that I bought it from and bought another only because they don't carry the same items there on a normal basis. It's a strengthening lotion for breakage defefense. I color my hair and stuff like this is very importain.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products