Pantene Pro V Restoratives Time Renewal shampoo
Good

Pantene Pro V Restoratives Time Renewal shampoo Reviews

Ranked #771 out of 935 in Shampoo

Multi-pro-vitamin formula gently cleanses, and contains special detanglers that help prevent friction while smoothing the uplifted cuticles during the rinse phase, to leave strands smooth. The Pro-V Time Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner system helps:Restore up to 2 years of damage by repairing its sheen and silky feelTarget the problem zone, mimicking the smoothness of the outer layer of healthy hair

June 07, 2010

I use a flat iron on my hair alot and the damage is really starting to show!! I have used this product a few times and it really does repair your hair!! It leaves your hair really shiny,smooth and soft and after a couple weeks of use, you can really tell that the damage has been reversed.

February 11, 2009

I have been using this shampoo for about 2 months and can not believe how great my hair is. The product claims to repair 2 years of damage in 2 months and I think it lives up to its claim. I cant recall the last time my hair was so soft or shiny. This is for anyone with long hair that has seen better days. Highly recommended.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?