Pantene Pro-V Root Reboot Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

October 19, 2016

I love dry shampoo, and use not only for the in between day, but also to give my hair a little lift. Normally I was using got 2 be, but bought this when I couldn't find my normal brand. It is very good at freshening up hair in need of a shampoo, smells very fresh and clean. I use it the night before, then brush out in the morning. When my nozzle became clogged, I called, and found out that the cap is a pop off, so was able to clean it up and use it until it was finished. Will definitely buy again.

April 28, 2016

I found this when I was hospitalized and it was a great way to feel better when I could not wash my hair. It freshened my hair and gave me a lift. Now that I am out of the hospital I still use it and my hair is healthier now that I do not wash it every day.

March 04, 2016

I recently discovered Pantene's dry shampoo and I am glad I did! It smells great and works really well to give me one more day of not having to wash my hair. It adds volume and prevents any oil.

January 31, 2016

I really like how effectively this dry shampoo works and how it smells. What I don't like is how quickly the air runs out. There is still more than half a can of liquid left when the air runs out, which is a major wastage of product. This is really cheap, but no matter how often I shake the can before use, the air always seems to run out, or the nozzle gets unfixably clogged, which renders this product majorly wasteful.

January 05, 2016

While I generally liked how this dry shampoo smelled and worked, I found that the nozzle gets clogged after only a few uses. I returned the item and bought a new bottle a few months later, only to find that the same thing happened again. I wouldn't waste your money on this one!

December 02, 2015

The best dry shampoo that I've tried. You don't need a lot and it works long throughout the day. This will make your hair and wallet happy!

August 11, 2015

Pantene Pro-V Root Reboot Dry Shampoo:
This is one of my favorite dry shampoos. I am a fan of the blue one...I believe it is the blowout look.
Smells fantastic and works fast and lasts the day!
I have been able to find this at my local dollar store making it very affordable.

August 11, 2015

This product fulfills its purpose.. when it works. I bought my first one and used it for about a week before the spray stopped working. Because I had liked it and figured this was rare, I bought a second one. I regretted this within days as the spray stopped working as well. The mechanism was definitely defective. I sent my receipt to P&G;and got a full refund, so that was nice, but other than that, I wouldn't buy this product again.

December 04, 2014

Very easy to use. In four easy steps of shake, lift, spray, and comb I cut down the usual 20 minutes of shampooing to a mere 3 minutes! Both products smell great and very mild, which is fortunate because I do not care for strong fragrances that are too intoxicating. The oil absorption is effective. My hair got a much needed lift, yet it didn’t feel too heavy with product.

August 05, 2014

Great product to allow you to get a few extra days out of your hairstyle. Not a heavy as other brands on my hair.

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!