Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume 2in1 Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner 25.4 fl oz
Good

Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume 2in1 Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner 25.4 fl oz Reviews

Ranked #314 out of 937 in Shampoo

October 10, 2015

#Pantene "Pro-V Sheer Volume 2in1 Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner 25.4 fl oz" I like to switch shampoos once in a while and I have used and have #Pantene products, It shampoos my hair well, leaves it soft, well conditioned and shiny. My husband loves this brand #Pantene 2 in 1 because it is so easy, fast and he gets good results.

October 10, 2015

I love using Pantene Pro V I find that it has made a huge difference in my hair. My hair is a lot shinier, smoother, less frizzy and just over all amazing. Sheer Volume is one of my favourites to use, it gives more life to my thin hair. And it also smells really good, the smell stays in your hair until your next shower. :)

May 06, 2015

Great shampoo for weekdays and travel, I use it religiously for my long hair and my hair always looks and feels great, moist and clean. I barely even have to use a comb after I use this 2 in 1 shampoo. I love to get salon convenience without the over-priced weird-smelling hard-to-rinse salon product.