Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Collection Reviews

Ranked #519 out of 938 in Shampoo

Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume hair care collection is designed to deliver thick, full body for up to 24 hours. The collection includes Weightless Shampoo, Weightless Conditioner, and Volume Root Lifting Spray Gel.

May 18, 2015

It smelled great but after using it I didn't see any volume to my hair at all.

March 05, 2015

excellent shampoo and conditioner. had lots of volume after using it my mom also used it and she loves it.

March 05, 2015

I've tried shampoo and conditioner combo. It has a nice smell to it, not overpowering, conditioner had to be used more than I usually would use. Result was ok, didnt see too much of a volume in my hair, other volume shampoos gave me better results.

April 28, 2014

The Pantene Pro-V sheer volume line of shampoo and conditioner are just simply amazing ...they just never weight your hair down. I have tried alot of other products because I couldn't find one for my fine limp hair but alway come back to Pantene. It doesn't leave my hair greasy as the day progresses, which means the volume lasts all day long! The fresh scent also lasts all day and you only need a small amount because it lathers so easily making it last a long time. Love this product!

April 15, 2014

Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Volume Silicone Free Shampoo is AMAZING! It cleans my hair, while removing any yucky buildup, gives me lovely long lasting volume and shine. It smells lovely and mind and a new favorite shocked in my shower!

March 03, 2014

The Pantene Pro-V really performed well! My thin hair had much more volume and appeared healthier after only one use. Pantene is one of my favorite brands and I would definitely purchase it and recommend it to my family and friends.

March 03, 2014

The benefit that was stated on the bottle held true, I enjoyed using this product as there were noticeable results after a few washes over the past week. It's more manageable, and I would consider purchasing this line and would recommend it to my friend!

March 01, 2014

I loved the Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Hair Care Collection. After washing my hair with the Sheer Volume shampoo and conditioner, my hair already feels smoother and healthier, even after it is blow-dried. My straight hair has never had much volume, but after using the shampoo and conditioner, it has been more voluminous and malleable with a curling iron and straightener. After adding a wave to my hair, using the tips provided to me at the Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Hair Event from my hair stylist, I am shocked to see my hair holding a curl. This has also been greatly affected by the Pantene Pro-V long-lasting hair spray I was provided. To be honest, I have even caught my boyfriend using my Pantene Pro-V hair spray to style his hair too! To summarize, I have been pleasantly surprised by the products and would not only purchase them but recommend them to others for purchase!

February 27, 2014

My hair has a lot more volume since I started using these products. My hair is also softer. I really like the smell of the product as well

February 27, 2014

I would thoroughly recommend this product to my family and friends. My hair felt very smooth after using this I also noticed a huge difference in the volume in my hair. I would definitely buy this again. Thanks Pantene ??

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!