Pantene Pro V Ultimate 10 BB Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #309 out of 539 in Conditioner

January 29, 2015

I didnt like it at all. I didnt see it work for my hair. Usual conditioner amount i use didnt work with this one, had to use close to double amount and even then i couldnt feel it working.
I liked their shampoo and cream tho.

January 29, 2015

I've used it together with the shampoo from the same line - i really like how they compliment each other. You don't need much product with this one, and it lasted much longer than my usual conditioner would. It's also very nicely formulated - not greasy or sticky, so it's easy to wash off. My hair is defiantly easier to comb now, and if i'm doing anything fancy for the night out the styling is never a problem.

November 03, 2014

I'll start off by saying I got this item for free through BzzAgent. I ended up with the entire set of Ultimate 10 items.

I used this with the BB Shampoo as well. After applying the conditioner, my hair felt really smooth and nice as it usually does when I wash it. My hair was a bit frizzier than usual, but more tame than when I just used the shampoo. However, it really seems to dry my hair out. I probably wouldn't use this product again, just because I've had better success with other conditioners, or shampoos with no conditioners.

October 23, 2014

I've used BB cream for the face for a while but it's the first time I've heard of BB shampoo for the hair. This is such a great idea to have a 10 in 1 and is exactly the reason I turned to BB cream in the first place for its multipurpose functions.

I'm not sure if all the 10 functions work. But my hair really does feel smooth, silky and shinier. It also does not weigh my hair down like most conditioners do. I would definitely recommend it.

It still worked after using it for a few weeks. So far so good.

September 30, 2014

I really dislike giving bad reviews, especially when I get to try the product for free; but sadly this Pantene product has failed to meet my high hair standards.I used to be a dedicated Pantene consumer but I noticed their products going down hill years ago. This experience was no different. The Conditioner is a really runny/watery consistency. It isn't thick & concentrated like most conditioners. It's basically the same consistency of it's shampoo in the same Ultimate 10 BB line. I found this line to be overly fragrant in every product especially the shampoo and conditioner. The conditioner left my hair feeling weighed down and WAY too full of residue. If you are a Pantene user/lover, I would only recommend you try this if you A; Are NOT sensitive (skin, scalp, fragrance, etc.) and B: only if you DON'T have thick, heavy hair. This line may be better suited on a non sensitive individual with thin, fine hair. Not for me though!