Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #238 out of 996 in Shampoo

February 21, 2017

I just started using Pantene Dream care shampoo and conditioner and what a difference it has made to my hair. I now wash it every day and it's in better condition than it's ever been. It's soft and bouncy, even after blow drying. Even air drying, there is less frizz and more softness. The price is great, especially with sales. My daughter has thick and unruly hair and I've used it on her with great success. It's easier to comb through her hair and dries beautifully.

February 20, 2017

No matter what I try, including salon products, I still go back to pantene every time! I have fine, easily damaged hair and Pantene leaves it feeling soft, healthy and full.

February 04, 2017

I have been battling with dry/damaged hair for quite some time now and I heard I should give Pantene a try. While it seems to make your hair feel touchably soft, it's not actually conditioning your hair. I found that the shampoo/conditioner left a residue on my hair strands, coating it and that's why it felt healthy and smooth. it wasn't actually penetrating into my follicles, conditioning from the inside out. Residue was left on my styling tools, as well. I just hope this stuff didn't do even MORE damage to my hair.

January 14, 2017

I absolutely LOVE this product. I have tried many other shampoo and conditioners but this is all I use now. It leaves my hair soooooo soft and feeling fresh. I highly recommend this product.

January 09, 2017

pantene is my all time fave product line for my hair. since I first tried it I fell in ove with it it is now the only brand I will use. I love this product so much because it works wonders for my hair, it makes it so shiny and soft , it smells great and the scent lasts for days.i think everyone should try the pantene shampoo and conditioner , so far I have loved everyone ive tried but my favourite line is the bb one.

December 19, 2016

At first I was skeptical as I normally don't use conditioner as a separate entity BUT I found the shampoo and conditioner used together made my hair healthy n shiny and did not give me the frizzy s and lasted as much as a few days compared to other shampoos Ive used

November 28, 2016

I love Pantene products. I haven't ever been disappointed with any product from shampoo to other products. I usually use anything colour protect related and find it does help extend my colour by a few weeks. I have been using Pantene since it was released. Love it.

August 28, 2016

I have used Pantene shampoo and conditioner for 10 years now. I like the way it cleans my hair without weighing it down and it makes my hair smell fabulous.

April 19, 2016

I just bought another bottle of the shampoo and conditioner today. I love the smell, nice and not overpowering. I've used it for a long time and I'm very satisfied with it.

March 10, 2016

This is my go-to shampoo when I can't afford high end products. Doesn't leave residual build up like other drug store brands and gives me the right balance of cleanliness and moisturizing.