Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #253 out of 970 in Shampoo

January 14, 2017

I absolutely LOVE this product. I have tried many other shampoo and conditioners but this is all I use now. It leaves my hair soooooo soft and feeling fresh. I highly recommend this product.

January 09, 2017

pantene is my all time fave product line for my hair. since I first tried it I fell in ove with it it is now the only brand I will use. I love this product so much because it works wonders for my hair, it makes it so shiny and soft , it smells great and the scent lasts for days.i think everyone should try the pantene shampoo and conditioner , so far I have loved everyone ive tried but my favourite line is the bb one.

December 19, 2016

At first I was skeptical as I normally don't use conditioner as a separate entity BUT I found the shampoo and conditioner used together made my hair healthy n shiny and did not give me the frizzy s and lasted as much as a few days compared to other shampoos Ive used

November 28, 2016

I love Pantene products. I haven't ever been disappointed with any product from shampoo to other products. I usually use anything colour protect related and find it does help extend my colour by a few weeks. I have been using Pantene since it was released. Love it.

August 28, 2016

I have used Pantene shampoo and conditioner for 10 years now. I like the way it cleans my hair without weighing it down and it makes my hair smell fabulous.

April 19, 2016

I just bought another bottle of the shampoo and conditioner today. I love the smell, nice and not overpowering. I've used it for a long time and I'm very satisfied with it.

March 10, 2016

This is my go-to shampoo when I can't afford high end products. Doesn't leave residual build up like other drug store brands and gives me the right balance of cleanliness and moisturizing.

February 15, 2016

i buy these only when its on sale,pantene is a great product, works great but high in price. it cleans and conditions perfectly. I switch up the kinds I use from regular to deep conditioning when needed, there are so many varieties depending on the hair type.

January 27, 2016

I use to buy expensive salon shampoo for my dry hair - one day I ran out so I just grab some Pantene from the local drug store and I have never went back to buy the over priced salon stuff this stuff is just as good !:)

January 26, 2016

Pantene is always there to do what you need even when you are on a budget. I love how I can smell it in my hair, people always ask what I use.