Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #297 out of 935 in Shampoo

November 28, 2016

I love Pantene products. I haven't ever been disappointed with any product from shampoo to other products. I usually use anything colour protect related and find it does help extend my colour by a few weeks. I have been using Pantene since it was released. Love it.

August 28, 2016

I have used Pantene shampoo and conditioner for 10 years now. I like the way it cleans my hair without weighing it down and it makes my hair smell fabulous.

April 19, 2016

I just bought another bottle of the shampoo and conditioner today. I love the smell, nice and not overpowering. I've used it for a long time and I'm very satisfied with it.

March 10, 2016

This is my go-to shampoo when I can't afford high end products. Doesn't leave residual build up like other drug store brands and gives me the right balance of cleanliness and moisturizing.

February 15, 2016

i buy these only when its on sale,pantene is a great product, works great but high in price. it cleans and conditions perfectly. I switch up the kinds I use from regular to deep conditioning when needed, there are so many varieties depending on the hair type.

January 27, 2016

I use to buy expensive salon shampoo for my dry hair - one day I ran out so I just grab some Pantene from the local drug store and I have never went back to buy the over priced salon stuff this stuff is just as good !:)

January 26, 2016

Pantene is always there to do what you need even when you are on a budget. I love how I can smell it in my hair, people always ask what I use.

January 20, 2016

Pantene's Deep Clean shampoo, smells wonderful and removes all product buildup!

December 03, 2015

I tried Pantene and I didn't like it,my hair looked dull and it was dry,definitely not as good as other shampoos.

April 29, 2015

Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner really help for women to want to strengthen and grow healthy hair. I see a noticable difference within a week of using it and a huge difference after about a month