Pantene Split End Repair Creme

Pantene Split End Repair Creme Reviews

Ranked #1410 out of 2161 in Hair Care

October 03, 2016

This leave in cream is greasy and slippery and does not do anything for my thin and damaged hair, was higher priced than expected, you will not find this in my cart again.

November 24, 2014

This repair creme immediately made my hair silky soft, smooth and glossy! The repair creme smells amazing! Maybe I overused/ over applied the product but my midday my hair looks greasy and dirty. I naturally have greasy/oily hair and this product as fantastic as it is weighed down my hair. This repair creme isn't for me.

November 24, 2014

Although it was kind of pricey, it really did improve my spilt ends. It would have been even better had it repaired all of them and not just certain clumps. I found the product did make my hair quite greasy so I could only use it on days I was not going out. It was more of a treatment that smelled chemically.

March 27, 2014

I really noticed a difference. I usually use this when I get a haircut as soon as i would like or is needed. It seems to do the job and at a reasonable price. I will continue repurchasing this product as long they continue to sell it.

August 21, 2013

I recently purchased this because I had a discount coupon for Pantene Pro-V products. So far it has been wonderful and has worked great with my hair. I use 2-3 squirts and it has assisted with my split ends. I would definitely buy it again.

July 22, 2012

Pantene Split End Repair Creme is an amazing product. I color, straight, curl & blow dry my hair on a regular basis so it goes through hell. I alternate between this creme and another one which both help my hair to stay healthy and strong. When I use this creme my hair feels silky soft which I just LOVE!! Also, the smell of the creme is so nice. The only complaint I have about this product is the actual name. Nothing can "repair" split ends except to cut them off (which really isn't a repair). Otherwise You Betcha I love Pantene Split End Repair Creme & wouldn't be able to "torture" my hair without it!

May 18, 2012

I just recently purchased this and will use it weekly, it is a keratin protection creme formulated to keep hairs natural keratin protected from damage and help split ends.I dye my hair and like to swim quite often, both making my hair become brittle and dry.I just use the smallest amount from this pump bottle and rub it in my hair from the ends to mid way up my hair.The smell is incredible and a real selling point for me as well as how much it protects my hair.It leaves my hair really soft and easy to manage and I have noticed after only a few uses its really controlled my split ends .My hair looks really healthy and shiny and I'm so happy to have found something for the summer months when my hair really takes a beating.