Pantene Ultimate 10 BB Creme 10-in-1 Hair Perfecter Reviews

Ranked #291 out of 2162 in Hair Care

February 17, 2016

So I am in love with this product! I had super do ends resembling straw and worn I applied this cream to only my ends, and within a week there was a drastic improvement to my ends! It was easy to apply and found it very effective! Do not apply to the top of your hair though because it will become oily!

January 19, 2016

I absolutely love this hair product. I have very long hair and I use it every time I get out of the shower. I towel dry my hair until it isn't dropping anymore and then I put one full pump in my hands and rub it into my ends and bring it up to halfway up my hair (my hair goes halfway down my back). what I really like is that it smells amazing, leaves my hair looking shiny and bouncy and it also protects it from heat damage. I have noticed a significant difference since using it. I will never go back to any other leave in treatment

May 05, 2015

have thick hair that tends to be coarse and frizzy, and it takes blow drying and/or straightening to get it to the texture I want-- smooth and frizz-free, but that also takes out a lot of volume. Like another reviewer, I have hair that's "in between", neither curly nor straight, if it air dries it tends to be quite wavy, especially underneath. My sister bought this and I've been sneaking a small pump for the last few days, putting it in damp hair and letting it air dry and I've been enjoying the results. I usually don't let my hair air dry because it gets all weird looking but FINALLY, a product that smooths my hair out (without looking greasy), tames the frizz quite well, and lets me give my hair a break from heat styling. Since my hair tends to be naturally wavy, I don't scrunch it or do anything else after I put the product in. It leaves my hair soft and hydrated. I'm going to get my own bottle and I can see this lasting a long time, I don't even use a full pump for my hair, which is a couple inches past my shoulders. I'm happy I found something that allows me to enjoy the natural waviness of my hair.

March 02, 2015

I actually got this free from BzzAgent to try for free. I used it after my shower on towel dried hair. It made my hair really soft. I liked it so much I stopped using my previous salon hair products. Definatly worth the small price. Smells pretty good to. Made my hair a lot more manageable.

March 02, 2015

I found this product mnade my hair extremnly greasy abnd it weighted it down and make it hard to style .

I would not suggest buying this product .

December 29, 2014

I used this Pantene BB Cream on my dry hair. I put it on as directed and my hair became damp. As my hair dried, I brushed it. Once the Pantene BB Cream was dry my hair felt as though I'd just washed it. It was soft, silky and FELT clean.
When I used the Cream on wet hair, I brushed/styled as usual. As my hair was drying I would brush every once in a while. My hair felt so silky and soft. The ends of my hair tend to frizz, no frizz here! My hair shined, felt wonderful and, I'm SO happy, NO fly-aways!!! I would recommend Pantene's Ultimate 10 BB Cream 10-in-1 Hair Perfecter.

December 21, 2014

I bought Pentene Ultimate 10 BB Creme when Fall hit and I noticed my long (past shoulder length) hair was getting too frizzy for my liking. My hair is very thick and straight with a little bit of natural wave past my ears. I have dandruff (very dry scalp) and my hair will get oily if I don't wash it every 3 days.

I can't comment on anything to do with actually styling my hair and using this product, or even when it comes to combining it with blow drying as I do not blow dry my hair.

One major thing I don't like is how this product isn't the least bit natural. The price is also a bit steep, but one bottle will last you a very long time if you use it the way I do. I use about a dollar size amount to cover my entire hair and I only really do it for special occasions.

I'm not too fond of the smell, but it thankfully becomes more faint as time goes on.

I do find that it leaves my hair looking just a little bit more shiny (my hair is pretty naturally shiny as is), but more importantly it does the job of smoothing the majority of my fly-away hairs.

As to the advertised benefit of repairing damage, that is simply impossible for a hair car product to do. The only thing that fixes damage is a hair cut.

But even with these cons, I do recommend Pantene's Ultimate 10 BB Creme because it does the job of smoothing hair. Which is the whole reason I bought it.

November 29, 2014

I really like this product. I put a pump in a half into my ends after I wash my hair, before I blow dry. I've noticed after a week, there is a noticeable difference to the softness of my hair. I feel like it does a good job protecting it from the heat treatments that I do as well. My hair is silkier, softer, and feels very nice to the touch. I will be purchasing this product!

November 22, 2014

This works well and you can leave it in your hair too. I personally used extra each time, then rinsed it out after a couple of hours. This is not a natural product, but it does work well.

November 22, 2014

I really like this product. The smell alone probably would have hooked me! I use it on damp hair, from right below my ears to the ends, and then blow my hair out, and it's so soft and shiny! Great price & does exactly what more expensive products do. Just be careful not to use too much!