• Paperdoll Mineral Cosmetics Pouty Gloss

Paperdoll Mineral Cosmetics Pouty Gloss Reviews

1 review
Ranked #395 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

June 02, 2012

Earlier today I received my Sweet Delight Divalicious Sample Box. I was so excited that I had to open it up right away and check out all the goodies. One of the items I received was from a Canadian company called Paperdoll Mineral Cosmetics. They are based in Sidney, BC. I had not heard of them, but I am very glad they decided to contribute to the sample box.

I received a Pouty Gloss lip gloss in the colour Pout In Pink. While the shade looks quite dark, it is really a very soft purply pink, and has a shimmer to it. When I opened the tube it had a minty scent which I quite liked. The application was excellent - smooth and silky. The gloss wasn't sticky at all, and it gave my lips a nice glow.

Paperdoll sells their Pouty Gloss for $13, and according to their website S&H;is another $12 plus 12% HST is added to all products. At that price, I'm not sure I would have purchased this lip gloss, but I can certainly say that I am happy to be able to add it to my collection.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation