Papermate InkJoy 1.0 M

Papermate InkJoy 1.0 M Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 35 in Home Office

November 30, 2016

I love these pens so much. They write so smoothly. Nice, not-too-thick, not-too-thin, just perfect dark lines. This pen literally glides across the paper like no other. It is amazing.

November 01, 2016

I us pens a lot, as I do a lot of charting in clients medical charts. I can't stand pens that are too thin, lose ink, write unevenly, or don't retract. I bought a pack of these ,and am loving writing with them. They write smoothly, and don't tug at the paper as some do. Silly thing, but these make my job a little bit easier. Also, they do not stay wet, so no smearing.

August 24, 2016

These pens, sold and both black and blue, are retractable and a nice quality for use at home or at work. They don't leave ink blobs and have both a clip and a rubber gripper that eases long time use. The only negative is if you have both black and blue in a caddy, it's somewhat difficult to tell which are which-see picture of color indicator at the top.