Parents Choice Baby Food Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 126 in Baby Food

November 14, 2016

Such a wide variety of food choices and they all smell and taste good. My baby loves them. Wish they were closer in price to the parents choice jar food though.

September 23, 2016

My son loves all the different flavours of food available! its reasonably priced and keeps his belly full so we both win! and from the few I've tasted their pretty good

July 06, 2016

This brand was a hit or miss with my baby. She definitely preferred similar foods from other brands. She wouldn't eat anything with turkey or tomatoes from this brand. They were a few she liked, however.

May 03, 2016

My 15 month old loves this baby food the best. She always eats all of it. I would recommend to anyone to try for their baby. It is really good Quality baby food. It is really affordable.

April 22, 2016

My one year old loves the flavours this brand offers! I love that its considerably cheaper than the big brands and tastes the same! I just wish there was more vegetable options (that arent mixed with meat) (he really likes peas but I havent been able to find that kind in this brand).

February 25, 2016

I picked a few of these jars up when I started my baby on solids. I got the sweet potatoe and squash kind and my baby loved it! I tasted it and it actually wasn't too bad. It is much cheaper than the popular brands and I think it is just as good. I will definitely buy this again.

February 24, 2016

My son Love's his parents choice banana jar food and his pear they are his favorite snack's when we are out or at home he love eating them. Even my husband loves eating them. And I love giving them to my baby because of allergies to citrus he can't have a lot of other brands but parents choice has no citrus in its banana's and pears.

October 25, 2015

This baby food is comparable in quality to other brands but is a lot less expensive. Why pay more?

July 28, 2015

Love this food, my daughter loves it over any other kind, and she's a very picky eater. Would definitely recommend it!

July 15, 2015

I prefer baby food in glass jars because I'm worried about the plastic leaching into my babies food. Parents choice is in glass jars and is cheaper than all others. Sounds good to me.

fruckfam02 has posted in the forum topic