Parents Choice Diapers size 5 Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 509 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

February 21, 2017

Love these diapers. Cheap, cheap! These are half the price of brand name diapers and are the same effectiveness. You can order them online and have them shipped free to your house.

February 20, 2017

Parent choice diapers are better for toddlers than infants. They work well and are more inexpensive than other brands. But they do not control wetness enough for an infant to sleep all night. With my two year old they are perfect. They fit well and move with her with no leaks. There is nothing more I can ask for.

January 21, 2017

I tried these to save some money and overall I wasn't impressed. I found they leaked at night and the fit was kind of saggy. The price point however was amazing - but I'm sticking with brand name.

November 23, 2016

Best diapers! Cheap, good quality. If you are able to use any diapers, use these! Saves you so much money. Always in stock at Walmart. No leaking through.

October 20, 2016

I use these on my son mostly to save money. They work well and even keep him dry throughout the night. I have used them on all three of my boys. Using these diapers has saved us a lot of diapers.

July 17, 2016

I purchased these diapers because I wanted to save some money one week and needed diapers. They are similar to pampers. The fabric is a little different but I pefer them over huggies. they are a great value and use them all the time. the are awesome

March 31, 2016

Parents choice diapers are actually a pretty decent quality diaper for the price. We used these as well as another more expensive brand of diapers on our children. Kind of alternating and using the more expensive brand when we needed more coverage.

Decent product.

March 31, 2016

I have been using these diapers for about a year now on my 16 month old twins. They barely get any diaper rash (less than 5 since birth). They also barely leak, only sometimes overnight if I let them sleep too long. They're a really good price for a good amount, $20 for 112. The only downside is that they're only sold at walmart :(

January 31, 2016

We use Parents Choice diapers for around the house. They go a good job for at home use but when going out and overnight, we use Pampers or Huggies. Carseats, longer periods of time, and sleep with these diapers tend to lead to a lot of leaks for us. They're an amazing price to use around the house though!

January 21, 2016

I find the Parents Choice diapers so much better than Huggies or Pampers! For a much better price too! I tell everyone to switch! Less leaks than I had with Huggies by a lot!