Parents Choice disposable nursing pads Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 209 in Nursing Pads

May 04, 2016

I love these nursing pads, they come in a box of 60 so I usually buy 2 boxes at a time and they last me about a month. They are very absorbent and aren't expensive at all.

April 30, 2016

I predominantly used these pads when I was nursing. I liked that they adsorbed so much and didnt show through my bra like other brands did. For the price and how many I went through over the months, I would defintely use them again.

February 17, 2016

I am not a fan of how thick and large these breast pads are.
They do absorb leakage well, but my supplyvis not significant so its hard to say how absorbent they really are.

I find the pads didnt stay in place, even with the adhesive. You can also see them through thinner shirts

January 21, 2016

These were awful! They were bulky and uncomfortable. Never stayed in place either.

December 21, 2015

I didn't like these pads. They were too thick and didn't stay in place at all. I found you could really notice that I was wearing them too through a shirt. I didn't want to throw them out so I only wore these at night.

October 02, 2015

I was pleasantly surprised by these nursing pads. I didn't using them right after my daughter was born so I don't know how they hold up to heavy leakage but they work well for me now. They are soft, can absorb the milk from one side when I am nursing on the other and are really affordable. They don't seem to bunch either. My only problem is that the Walmart I frequent rarely has them in stock.

June 18, 2015

I bought these pad because they looked similar to the Johnson pads and they are cheaper but they are weirdly shape and look funny when you put them in your bra and also the glue at the back of the pad always comes apart ! I hate these pads .

March 23, 2015

These are very good, they work very well and are very absorbent. they stay on nicely without falling off and the price is very good.

March 22, 2015

I switched to these from the Johnsons pads to save a couple bucks and they are very similar to them which I love. They are light and very absorbent and they stick to the inside of your bra very well.

March 06, 2015

I use these from time to time and I am Not nursing! I use them to put one in each side of my bra to prevent anyone seeing the dreaded (girls) from making it very obvious that you are cold. I think all you gals know what I'm talking about.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?