Parent's Choice Extra Strength Diaper Cream
Good

Parent's Choice Extra Strength Diaper Cream Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 342 in Diaper Creams

July 15, 2015

a thick, effective, low cost cream. what'S to add about it? it works miracles for 4$CAD

May 30, 2015

I love this cream. It's not greasy or sticky like other creams, and it goes on so easily like a paste. Very effective as a barrier cream over diaper rash, and not harsh on my baby's sensitive skin. Definitely glad I purchased this.

May 14, 2015

This was a random Walmart purchase since I couldn't find my preferred brand and we were totally out. This is an inexpensive diaper cream with zinc and petroleum so definitely not cloth diaper friendly. There is some grainy texture to it and it is thick, but overall it applies okay. I found that it worked well for my little one's overnight diapers (where we do use disposables) and helped reduce redness/prevented a rash from developing.

I prefer products that are a little more natural, but this worked well at an inexpensive price.

August 10, 2013

We used this product the most on our kids! I found it worked just as well as other products and the Parent's Choice brand would end up being more for your money!!

June 05, 2013

Another great product I have used over the months. Great product to grab while I am at Walmart. The price is also great. It goes on thick and great product to prevent on her getting diaper rash.

May 03, 2011

I have tried every diaper cream out there. My baby often has a bad rash and nothing works under 40% zinc content. Most zinc based diaper creams are under 20%. Parents choice extra strength diaper cream is thick and works. It creates a barrier between my baby's bottom and the diaper, it doesn't rub off with her moving around and it keeps her protected. It is one of the only creams that work and the price is great.

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!