Parents choice iron fortified formula
Good

Parents choice iron fortified formula Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 126 in Baby Food

1.5/5

May 16, 2016

My son did not do well on this formula at all. He was constantly spitting up and had a lot of cramps. We switched him to Good Start and very happy we choose to do so. He's been doing amazing since the switch. No more cramping or spitting up. Wouldn't suggest this formula unfortunately.

March 29, 2016

When we bought this product we was wondering if this gonna work, but I wasn't disappointment. My baby love more than the others formulas. I recommends if you wanna try.

January 31, 2016

We had so many issues finding the right formula for our daughter. I was hesitant buying this brand but was I ever surprised - it was the 1st formula my daughter took with no issues! I was very glad as it has such a great price!

October 09, 2015

This is the only formula my baby drinks! She had such a huge reaction to similac advantage that she screamed every time she had a bowel movement. I googled my options and came across this brand, it has the EXACT same ingredients and only HALF the cost and MORE product. I was paying $30+ tax for similac advantage 685 grams. I only pay $15.00+ tax for 900 grams of this formula. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Love this stuff and so does my daughter.