Good

Parent's choice little puffs Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 126 in Baby Food

September 16, 2016

We have tried a few different flavors and the sweet potatoes seems to taste the best. Compared to the name brand (yellow pkg) on the shelf beside these they are an obvious fail. The texture is much more dense and doesn't disolve as fast in baby's mouth. I also found them to be much sweeter to their name brand counterpart.
    My recommendation is that you skip these and spend the extra $ and stock up on the "yellow" brand when they're on sale.

1.5/5

February 26, 2016

These are terrible. We usually used the Gerber puff but decided to give these a good since they were on sale. He wouldn't eat them so I decided to give them a try, they taste terrible and like cardboard. They had no flavouring to the, and were stale. Two thumbs down!

July 15, 2015

My 1 years old baby LOVES Parent's choice little puffs with sweet potato and with blueberry. It's cheaper then another brand and it definitely tastes . I just don't like added sugar in it...