Good

Parent's choice little puffs Reviews

Ranked #89 out of 131 in Baby Food

February 13, 2017

These puffs are great trainer foods for their little fingers. Easy to grab and they dissolve really quick too, so not to worried about choking. Also available in a few flavours which my son loves them all.

September 16, 2016

We have tried a few different flavors and the sweet potatoes seems to taste the best. Compared to the name brand (yellow pkg) on the shelf beside these they are an obvious fail. The texture is much more dense and doesn't disolve as fast in baby's mouth. I also found them to be much sweeter to their name brand counterpart.
    My recommendation is that you skip these and spend the extra $ and stock up on the "yellow" brand when they're on sale.

1.5/5

February 26, 2016

These are terrible. We usually used the Gerber puff but decided to give these a good since they were on sale. He wouldn't eat them so I decided to give them a try, they taste terrible and like cardboard. They had no flavouring to the, and were stale. Two thumbs down!

July 15, 2015

My 1 years old baby LOVES Parent's choice little puffs with sweet potato and with blueberry. It's cheaper then another brand and it definitely tastes . I just don't like added sugar in it...

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder

scoof added a new review for
    Sambucol Cold & Flu

scoof added a new review for
    seventh generation baby wipes

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Blackheads

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder