• Parent's Choice Training Pants
Good

Parent's Choice Training Pants Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 163 in Training Pants

February 11, 2016

These are great i'm using them now for training with my daughter and they work just as good as the big name ones and half the price!! i also find they fit better too.

January 31, 2016

Surprisingly, these pull-ups are awesome. You would think cheap price=cheap product. Wrong!!! These hold amazingly...even if child has the runs. These work and hold even overnight. I always loved Pampers Underjams, but these work just as well for a fraction of the cost. They are $11.97/pkg at Walmart. Why waste all that $ on Brand Name products (Pampers; Huggies) when you can get the protection at 1/2 the price?

May 27, 2014

I have tried all the pull ups out there and I have to say hands down that parents choice are the best I have used.

September 27, 2012

These work great. We used them when our son was potty training and had no leaking problems. Will recommend to anyone looking to save a few dollars.

May 28, 2012

Starting to potty train my son. Decided to give the Walmart training pants a try and so far so good. Nervous my son wouldn't want to wear but but he was actually eager to put it on. The material is soft and stretchy. No leaks at all. Pricewise of course lower than the leading brand if Pull Ups and quality just as good.