Parents's Choice Unscented Baby Wipes Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 67 in Baby Wipes

Parent's Choice Unscented Baby Wipes will keep your baby feeling clean and fresh. The wipes are hypoallergenic with aloe and have a fresh scent. Use Parent's Choice Unscented Baby Wipes on any part of your baby's delicate skin.

January 05, 2017

For 8.67 you can get a small box of wipes with four packs inside (100 wipes each pack). Good for the price which I like the problem with these wipes I find them extremely thin, so if your little one goes number 2 you will find your self using more wipes cleaning your little one. I will say these are great for when you are on the road for when you have small messes to clean up.

August 24, 2016

I strongly dislike these wipes, they are extremely thin and pores. It takes way more wipes than the name brand wipes to do the same job. My husband and I both agree we are never buying them again.

April 15, 2016

Having to buy diapers and wipes all the time can get expensive sometimes, so I was on the hunt for cheaper wipes, and I got what I paid for. These wipes were not worth the money at all. I hated the way they felt and I didnt find them wet enough so I was using like 8 wipes trying to compensate for it. Just would rather pay a little more knowing i was getting a good quality product

1.5/5

April 15, 2016

As most moms know the cost of diapers and wipes are crazy....so when I was frusterated with the amount of money I was spending on wipes (even though I LOVE the brand I use), I thought I would try these as they were cheaper.

The price was the ONLY good thing about these wipes - but then I should have thought you get what you pay for. There is a slight smell in these wipes even though it says unscented but nothing strong at all. First off the wipe itself is not moist at all, its paper thin and you need about 10 to clean a poopy bum.

The worst thing I found was that after changing my kids it left an odor on them that smelled like they had a poopy bum still even though they didn't (and they are bathed daily)...It was gross, the stink was wierd almost like it wiped the poop off their bum, but the poop smell stayed on them...JUST GROSS!!!

I will never buy these again, I will stick to my regular brand and pay the extra to know it cleans their bums properly and doesn't leave a poopy smell.

January 31, 2016

I REALLY wanted to love these because of the price. But unfortunately, I can't. They're just too thin for my liking & I end up using more - so am I really saving myself any money? And they just take longer to get through the diaper change. I'd rather just spend a bit more and get Pampers or Huggies.

September 30, 2015

These wipes aren't my favourite, but they still work great. I've gotten them several times and I've never had a problem with them. If you are looking for a completely affordable brand, this would be it. I recommend this brand

August 05, 2015

I absolutely love this product. I have went through about every brand of baby wipes and these are the best!! The price is amazing, the quantity is large, and they are very durable. I will NEVER buy anything else by choice. I know they had a recall not long ago, and I was stuck buying pampers, not happy.

May 27, 2015

I was very skeptical about purchasing this product as I didn't want to loose out on quality for something that is so important in those messy moments! After using this product for 6 months, I can't believe the amount of money I wasted on name brand wipes for the last year and a half!! I love this product and so does my babies sensitive skin.

April 29, 2015

Parents Choice wipes are the ONLY wipes I will buy! I have bought all the expensive, "name brand" wipes, and I refuse to use any but these! They are amazing!

March 21, 2015

Great product, very thick and soft. i find it is good quality and very affordable. i use it in the bathroom and to clean up the kids messes.