Paris Amour Body Lotion
Amazing

Paris Amour Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1147 out of 1532 in Body Lotions & Creams

May 17, 2015

This lotion smells really good but sometimes it is too much for me. It's a very strong scented lotion and sometimes it gives me a headache if I use it too much. Don't get me wrong I love the scent of this pretty lotion it's just sometimes an annoying scent.

September 02, 2011

This body lotion smells really nice. I am not that great at describing scents so I'll just write down what the bottle itself says it smells like a blend of "French tulips,apple blossoms and sparking pink champagne, inspired by a romantic stroll through the streets of Paris." So basically if you like a sweet but also a lotion that has a strong scent then you should definitely try this out. It is also apart of their Signature Collection, it was also worth a shot to try out since I did get full size bottle for free from the Seventeen magazine that had Ashley Benson on it (It is originally $10.50). I also forgot to mention that it is very moisturizing and it does absorb into your skin well. I also like that it's not that greasy and it doesn't make your hands feel yucky. It also has vitamin E, jojoba and shea butter.