• Parissa Chamomile Body Sugar
  • Parissa Chamomile Body Sugar

Parissa Chamomile Body Sugar Reviews

Ranked #145 out of 444 in Hair Removal

March 16, 2016

I find this Parissa Body Sugar the best. I have used many sugars and at-home waxes when on sale and always come back to this. I find it grabs the finest hairs and the coarsest hairs and most times it all goes on one pull. Even can do a Brazilian in all the areas i can see and blindly apply and remove from areas i can't see with confidence and a hand mirror, lol. The azulene oil is always soothing to remove any stickiness and something i even use on days where i find my skin dry. Easy to clean with water if any drips on the floor unlike wax. Good quality re-usable strips.

April 17, 2015

I like that this product is applicable and gentle enough for all areas. It smells great and the bonus is that it is washable. The price is awesome and so easy to use. Just needs a little practice to get the knack of it but it is so easy. Another bonus is the strips are also reusable.

April 05, 2015

Works great on finer hairs. But longer thicker hair needs an alternate source o removal

May 26, 2014

After contacting Parissa Laboratories Inc. located in North Vancouver, British Columbia CANADA.
I was excited to be given the opportunity to review their Chamomile Body Sugar Natural Hair Removal System.

To be honest, I was not sure what to expect as I have NEVER and I repeat NEVER used a wax, sugar or anything else other than a typical razor to remove hair. I was a complete novice to this whole experience. That being said, I was somewhat excited to receive the sample of the product for testing. Since I had just shaved a day or so before it's arrival I had to wait for the hair to grow back. I carefully read the instructions thoroughly that came along in the package. I suggest that if you are new to waxing, sugaring, you do the same. It can be a little tricky as I found out.

After about a week or so of waiting for my slow growing hair to finally become long enough to use the Body Sugar, I went to work. Reading the instructions once again to refresh my memory, I followed them to a T. When it came to the application of the body sugar that's where I had a little trouble. I chalk it up to inexperience and not knowing if this ripping out hair from my body was going to be painful. I am very happy to say that it only took me a few "rips" of the strips to get the hang of things and to my pleasant surprise it didn't hurt at all!! I had completed the body sugar waxing procedure on my legs and underarms first. No stinging, burning or pain whatsoever. I was a happy happy camper. My legs and underarms are now smooth as a baby's bottom.

Okay, the legs and underarms were now done, next onto my oh so cute "mustache". Well it's not a mustache but it seems that the right side of my upper lip wants to have more hair there than I tend to like. Hubby says it's "cute", me not so much and I think my hubby is just patronizing me LOL

There was some stinging when I ripped that "mustache" hair out of my lip, however, it didn't last long at all and I had an ice cube at the ready like the instructions advise you to do. All it took was a couple seconds of holding the cube onto my lip and the stinging was gone. There was no redness whatsoever!!

I was so pleased with this product and my first ever waxing, sugaring experience that I waxed, sugared every part on my body that had hair!! I can tell you that there WILL be stinging and there was redness and it did take multiple rips of the strips and I was thinking after the first couple of tears that there should be some places where hair should remain!!! However, I continued on my journey as I am not a quitter and wanted the complete experience. Once I finished torturing myself (actually it wasn't that bad), washed the excess body sugar off my tender skin and gently massaged the Azulene oil that comes in the kit onto my skin all was right with the world. The stinging went away along with the redness and I was happy happy once again.

I am happy to report that the body sugar, although sticky and can be a bit messy makes for easy cleanup. With the swipe of a warm cloth the body sugar comes off of any surfaces. Just one little tip I will leave you with. If you have long hair like I do, please, I implore you, make sure you have it tied up in a pony tail before you begin your waxing regimen. I made that mistake and my hair got stuck in the sugar. Let's just say I have a few less hairs left on my head now, but no more than I shed on a daily basis anyhow. LOL

Gone are the days of razors, razor burn and ingrown hairs for me. I have leaped into the new age and am here to stay! I absolutely LOVE Parissa's Chamomile Body Sugar and they have a repeat custom in me.