partylite  tealights candles
Good

partylite tealights candles Reviews

Ranked #135 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

June 06, 2016

I love all partylite candles. I recently purchased forbidden fruit Fig Fatale. They smell absolutely devine. The candles themselves burn right to theat end. There is no wax left at all. I used to purchase store brand candles before, but the smell never lasted. My house smells great, I get many compliments on the scent. They may be a bit more expensive than the store brand but worth every penny.

March 16, 2016

PartyLite candles are a bit pricey, better if you can get them on sale, but as the saying goes, you get what you pay for and they are worth every penny! They are made of all natural ingredients and have a very clean burn. The aroma they put out is fantastic and they are so many different fragrances to chose from. A fantastic product!

January 25, 2016

I received a pack of these Partylite Tealights Candles last year as a gift at Christmas Time I love them I received I believe it was 12 purple ones they actually last a long time after they're lit up l like how much light they give out for such small candles

September 22, 2015

Very nice candles but quite pricey. I like when I get them as a gift though. They come in so many different colours and scents. Very good quality candles.

September 22, 2015

I LOVE these they are so cute and come in so many different colors.
They burn forever to!

July 04, 2015

I love these candles. They last quite awhile as it slowly turns to liquid and then burns the scent throughout the home. I especially love the vanilla and cranberry they leave a fresh scent in my living space. I find the more you burn the more long lasting the smell becomes in your home. You can tell the difference between these and other candles as soon as you use them.

1.5/5

July 04, 2015

after hearing from a few people about partylite candles I decided to give it a go and bought a bunch for their black friday sale. I was pretty disappointed the sales rep told me a few candles and I could smell the sent through out my house well I DONT !! I can 5 strong sent candles ( like cinnamon) burning in my living room ( which is really tiny) and I can barely smell the sent. I am really disappointed in the candles and I will not purchase them anymore. They are pricey and you can barely smell them. NOT WORTH THE MONEY ! my dollarstore candles smell stronger.

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!