Patak's Hot Curry Paste
Good

Patak's Hot Curry Paste Reviews

Ranked #218 out of 515 in Miscellaneous

October 26, 2016

I purchased this in a multi-pack buy from costco thinking it would be a great alternative to making my own curry. Unfortunately I was very disappointed. I find the flavour to be very inauthentic. It really does taste like a pre-made sauce, very synthetic. I also didn't like the texture of the sauce itself, it wasn't smooth, quite gritty. In the future I think I'll stick to making mine from scratch.

August 18, 2016

I love chicken curry, but the only Indian restaurant in town closed a couple of years back. Since then I have filled the gap by using Patak products. I'm not sure how close to traditional Indian cooking this curry paste comes, but I love the flavour and the ease of use. My husband is a big fan too.

April 01, 2016

Baked on, slathered on, or just plain dipped, this product is heaven in a jar.
    They are not kidding when they say it's a hot paste, but in moderation it's a tolerable heat. I usually use it with chicken or stir fry's. I will continue to buy this product and absolutely love their entire line!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay