Good

Paul Mitchell Baby Dont Cry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 168 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

September 12, 2016

I love PM's entire baby line! The products have a subtle smell that is lovely. They work super well to make sure hair is clean, not-tangled, and fresh smelling. No tears really means no tears! My four year old has used this line since birth. We particularly love the detamgler, too, and use it every day!

July 11, 2016

I've been looking for something to use with my daughters hair, she is 7 and growing it out so it is quite long. Most kids shampoos dry her hair out and make it impossible to comb. This shampoo is different, her hair is shiny, manageable and easy to comb. The fragrance is very nice, mild. I also use it on our 1 year old son and his hair is much less dry now as well.

September 01, 2014

I switched to this shampoo from Johnsons baby shampoo and it is sooo much better. It does not dry out my daughters scalp and when I accidently got some in her eyes there was no sign of irritation. It has a great smell and is so gentle on her soft skin.

May 11, 2014

Great shampoo. I was using Johnson's and Johnson's when my son was 1st born and it was really drying. Since I have switched to this I have noticed a great improvement. Bought a 1 litre bottle for under $30 and it has lasted for over 6 months. A little of this goes a long way. Also great mild scent.

February 18, 2014

This shampoo is the best, not only is it tear-free, but the ph level does not dry your baby's hair out like other baby shampoos. This is the only shampoo I have used with both my kids and the only 1 I will use with our daughter when she is born.

September 28, 2012

There's nothing worse than the sting of shampoo in your babys eyes, and this no-tears baby is just perfect. I even bought this for myself because I have sensitive eyes. Not only was there no irritation, but after I used it, my hair felt like baby hair -- very soft. says one reader.