Paul Mitchell Clarifying Shampoo Three
Good

Paul Mitchell Clarifying Shampoo Three Reviews

Ranked #884 out of 996 in Shampoo

September 27, 2016

I didn't know I needed this shampoo until a new hair dresser asked me if I swam in a pool because she could smell chlorine in my hair. (I swim at least 3 times a week) I had already been using a very expensive brand of hair care products that I thought was working. I was wrong. I haven't used that expensive brand since. My hair feels almost weightless when using this clarifying shampoo. I very highly recommend this shampoo and am confident in recommending any of Paul Mitchell products (when purchased through an authorized salon)

September 14, 2016

Bought this product at a salon for my daughter. She has very oily hair and this is what the stylist recommended.
    It smelled cheap, it was very watery and if anything it made her hair worse.

September 18, 2014

I was completely devastated to see the other review!! I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO! I was searching specifically for a salon quality, clarifying shampoo. I literally checked every single one in Cosmoprof and finally decided on Paul Mitchell as I use much of line already. I loved the smell, it's lemony, fresh and CLEAN; That is the scent I would expect for anything claiming to be Clarifying! I am highly sensitive to scents and I didn't find that this one was overpowering at all, in fact quite the opposite. The shampoo lives up to it's claims to remove Chlorine, iron & minerals from your hair; it strips the build up that dulls your strands and leaves your hair that "squeeky" clean. This shampoo is fine for daily use unless you have color treated hair. My favourite part about this shampoo - it's VEGAN and Paraben free! As every product I have ever tried in the Paul Mitchell line, this one is equally Fabulous and I would DEFINITELY recommend tossing this baby in your hair care regiment!

June 09, 2010

Although I love some of Paul Mitchell's other products, this one is not for me. Right away I noticed a fragrance of which I was not fond. While shampooing, I did not notice anything particularly great about this shampoo, which targets swimmers to help with removal of chlorine and impurities. Perhaps noticing an effect would take multiple uses of the shampoo? The fragrance in the shampoo caused me to develop a headache - so if you have sensitivities to fragrances, I would not recommend this product for you. I am unable to judge whether it delivered on its promise of "clarifying", since I was only able to use it the one time.

Ear12343 added a new review for

best foundation

best foundation

favorite food

winter please goooo away

blubie added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath