Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 427 in Acne Treatment

January 17, 2017

I just received in the mail today 15 samples from Paula's choice and the first one I was really excited to try was the 2% BHA liquid cleanser. I loved how it felt on my face and how it really did wash away some of the oil, dirt, and impurities in my skin. I'm super excited to try more of the sample packs I received. I have a good feeling Paula's Choice is going to be one of my new fave products! I urge all you beautiful girls to try it out. xoxo

November 22, 2016

I tried this in my TopBox a couple years back. And have boughten about 4 of them since. I didn't really notice that much of a difference. But I didn't break out as much when I used it. Bc of the $, I haven't bought any this year.

October 12, 2016

I have oily skin and am prone to breakouts I first tried this as a sample and after a week I was hooked, it clears blemishes and gives my skin a beautiful glow and even texture, even my pores appear smaller.

May 09, 2016

This product is great it cleared up my acne and made my skin sooo smooth and look great!
    This is a product for everyone, all skin types, you can even put it around your eyes.

April 24, 2016

This is probably my favourite product that Paula's Choice sells. As soon as I started reading about proper skincare and decided to get a exfoliant that wasn't a scrub, my skin issues got better. Some people may find that this can be a little strong on their skin so make sure you use the appropriate BHA level for you.

March 17, 2016

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

So I started a Skin Revolution on my face March 8th 2016.
    Today is Mach 17th 2016, and I can already see a difference. Let me break it down for you.

Skin concerns:
    1. GIAGANTOR Pot Hole Pores. (That’s top of my list)
    2. Skin Texture (I have some weird texture up by my eyes/tops of cheeks)
    3. Oily Combination Skin
    4. Fine Lines and wrinkle prevention.

Plan of Daily Attack!
    1. Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash
    2. Paula’s Choice Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner
    3. Paula’s Choice Skin Perfect 2% BHA liquid Exfoliate
    4. DAY: Paula’s Choice Clear Ultra-Light Daily Mattifying Fluid SPF Moisturizer
    5. NIGHT: Body Shop Nurtiganics Night Cream
    6. Clay Mask 1-2/week: Sephora Brand Mud Mask Purifying & Mattifying

Now I am by no means admitting that you can actually shrink your pores… this is a giant misconception. We need them, they do good things. However; mine are so large that they get clogged up easily thus making them appear larger.

Paula’s Choice Skin Perfect 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliate

The BHA in this helps to unclog my pores and help make them appear smaller and it has helped with skin texture. I can safely say my face is well on its way to being baby soft. There is still some slight texture where my problem areas are, but let’s be real here, there has been an improvement already in a week.

People say it is greasy, I didn’t really find it this way. Truthfully, I find it relating closer to a serum in how it applies (with a cotton pad) and is quickly absorbed. It is no different from most moisturizers really.

I originally started using it every other day, to introduce it to my skin slowly; but now I use it daily at night as part of my evening skincare regime.

I personally have had no adverse side effects, my skin hasn’t really broken out aside from one measly pimple (Pimplina I called her, she’s on her way out; I kicked that bitch to the curb SEE YA!!)

I am excited to see how the prolonged use of this aids my skin.

March 07, 2016

I am very particular about skin care since my face is sensitive, and one of my major issues is with exfoliants. Exfoliating your skin is so important to keep your skin looking healthy and young, but the mechanical exfoliants often are too harsh and cause microtears on your skin. I am a fan of chemical exfoliants, like this BHA liquid by Paula's Choice. Did you know that in order for BHA to be effective at removing debris from your pores it needs to be at the correct pH? Surprisingly, many on the market are NOT formulated correctly. Thankfully I know I can rely on the 2% BHA liquid by Paula's Choice to be formulated correctly so I can have clear skin! Daily use is a little too harsh on my skin, but it is perfect for me when I use it every other day. I cannot recommend this product enough!

February 05, 2016

I received this in my TopBox. I liked it. It was gentle on my skin, but I didn't find that it did anything special that my cheaper Nivea toner doesn't do.

January 27, 2016

Amazing ! I have very sensitive skin and this stuff is the only thing I can use does not irritate by skin at all !!

January 21, 2016

Perhaps it was because my skin was in decent shape to begin with or because I have been previously using high levels of AHA to exfoliate, but I didn't notice anything different while using this lotion. I have tried in a couple of separate occasions with the same results. Nothing. It almost felt like I was putting water on my face...and that was it. It was not terrible - it just was not that distinctive enough.

Fragrance free, so it should be fine for sensitive skin.