Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 450 in Acne Treatment

March 02, 2017

I really can't say too many good things about the product! I am a die hard Paula's Choice fan and use many of their products every day, but this is one of my two absolute favourites. It has helped to smooth out my closed comedones, and clear out pores. Would highly recommend, and will continue to repurchase numerous times.

March 01, 2017

After receiving a sample of this I found it to be one of two products that consistently works for my skin (combination, large pores that tend to get clogged.) I'm at the end of my second full sized bottle and it's still working. It makes my skin smoother and clearer, the only down side is that I find it a little bit sticky. I used to rarely leave the house without makeup on but feel much more comfortable doing so since I started using this. The value is particularly good as Paula's Choice usually offers free shipping to Canada a few times a month, as well as regular discounts.

You can get $10 off with this link, which makes the product $3 CAD dollars https://goo.gl/q7BvXW

February 17, 2017

This liquid-based BHA is fast absorbing and great for layering. To save on product, I apply it with my hands before my moisturizer at night. Although the Website recommends its usage twice a day, I prefer daily because I otherwise get flaking on my combination skin. I highly recommend BHA in general since it is the one thing that has made true improvement on my acne-prone skin.

January 28, 2017

J'ai utilisé ce produit conjointement avec le produit AHA de la même marque. La combinaison de ces deux produits est un peu dispendieuse, mais il s'agit du seul traitement en vente libre qui a fait une différence sur ma peau - mon grain de peau s'est beaucoup affiné. La version ''liquide" est un peu difficile à utiliser. Mon acné a diminuée (complètement disparue sur le front et le nez !!) et ce qui restait sur mes joues est dû à des problèmes hormonaux (traitement médicinaux requis).

January 17, 2017

I just received in the mail today 15 samples from Paula's choice and the first one I was really excited to try was the 2% BHA liquid cleanser. I loved how it felt on my face and how it really did wash away some of the oil, dirt, and impurities in my skin. I'm super excited to try more of the sample packs I received. I have a good feeling Paula's Choice is going to be one of my new fave products! I urge all you beautiful girls to try it out. xoxo

November 22, 2016

I tried this in my TopBox a couple years back. And have boughten about 4 of them since. I didn't really notice that much of a difference. But I didn't break out as much when I used it. Bc of the $, I haven't bought any this year.

October 12, 2016

I have oily skin and am prone to breakouts I first tried this as a sample and after a week I was hooked, it clears blemishes and gives my skin a beautiful glow and even texture, even my pores appear smaller.

May 09, 2016

This product is great it cleared up my acne and made my skin sooo smooth and look great!
    This is a product for everyone, all skin types, you can even put it around your eyes.

April 24, 2016

This is probably my favourite product that Paula's Choice sells. As soon as I started reading about proper skincare and decided to get a exfoliant that wasn't a scrub, my skin issues got better. Some people may find that this can be a little strong on their skin so make sure you use the appropriate BHA level for you.

March 17, 2016

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

So I started a Skin Revolution on my face March 8th 2016.
    Today is Mach 17th 2016, and I can already see a difference. Let me break it down for you.

Skin concerns:
    1. GIAGANTOR Pot Hole Pores. (That’s top of my list)
    2. Skin Texture (I have some weird texture up by my eyes/tops of cheeks)
    3. Oily Combination Skin
    4. Fine Lines and wrinkle prevention.

Plan of Daily Attack!
    1. Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash
    2. Paula’s Choice Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner
    3. Paula’s Choice Skin Perfect 2% BHA liquid Exfoliate
    4. DAY: Paula’s Choice Clear Ultra-Light Daily Mattifying Fluid SPF Moisturizer
    5. NIGHT: Body Shop Nurtiganics Night Cream
    6. Clay Mask 1-2/week: Sephora Brand Mud Mask Purifying & Mattifying

Now I am by no means admitting that you can actually shrink your pores… this is a giant misconception. We need them, they do good things. However; mine are so large that they get clogged up easily thus making them appear larger.

Paula’s Choice Skin Perfect 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliate

The BHA in this helps to unclog my pores and help make them appear smaller and it has helped with skin texture. I can safely say my face is well on its way to being baby soft. There is still some slight texture where my problem areas are, but let’s be real here, there has been an improvement already in a week.

People say it is greasy, I didn’t really find it this way. Truthfully, I find it relating closer to a serum in how it applies (with a cotton pad) and is quickly absorbed. It is no different from most moisturizers really.

I originally started using it every other day, to introduce it to my skin slowly; but now I use it daily at night as part of my evening skincare regime.

I personally have had no adverse side effects, my skin hasn’t really broken out aside from one measly pimple (Pimplina I called her, she’s on her way out; I kicked that bitch to the curb SEE YA!!)

I am excited to see how the prolonged use of this aids my skin.