Paula's Choice RESIST Barrier Repair Moisturizer

Paula's Choice RESIST Barrier Repair Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #712 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

November 10, 2015

This product is average. It moisturizes well, but doesn't make any major improvements in the tone of my skin. The brand appeal is a little dull, so overall, I probably wouldn't spend money on this product again.

July 13, 2014

It goes on your skin smooth and cool. I saw a dramatic difference in my skin. It was clearer and well hydrated!

April 15, 2014

I ordered this as a sample and am still still debating whether to purchase this or not. I still have some night moisturizers on hand at the moment.

This glides over my skin, quite nicely. My face didn't feel tight or greasy after applying which is a big plus for me. I havea very oily t zone at times and the rest of my face can get quite dry, especially over night, however my skin looked and felt quitr hydrated in the morning and no oily t -zone.

Use as directed.

April 04, 2013

I purchase this after finding out about Paula and her background in makeup.

I am concerned with anti-aging but I do not have major wrinkles yet so it is difficult to tell if this has been effective however I must say it is a rich formula that feels great on my dry skin.

I love that this has retinol in it and it has no fragrance. It does not irritate my skin at all and It is a great price for having all the appropriate ingredients for skin.

I will be looking in to purchasing more products from the RESIST line.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye