Paula's Choice resist C15
Good

Paula's Choice resist C15 Reviews

Ranked #144 out of 269 in Serums

October 27, 2016

I have yet to be disappointed by any of the products I have purchased from Paula's Choice. This was the most recent purchase I have tried and have been super pleased. I have been using it on target spots (upper lip fine lines, chest and neck an red spots) with the complementary antioxidant serum for just over a month, in the evenings and after morning showers. I have noticed a considerable improvement since using. One large red spot from a bad blemish has almost disappeared, the fine lines on my upper lip are almost diminished and my chest which was starting to get a creased crepe paper look, is now completely smooth. I will continue to use this through the winter morning/evening and likely will only use at night during the summer months when I spend more time outside.

Bottom line: If fine lines and red spots are a concern, buy it! Tip: Paula's Choice has promotions and free shipping often, watch for these and take advantage to get a bigger bang for your buck : ) Remember to heed the sun warning!

October 28, 2014

I like this a lot! When I use it consistently every night, my skin would be glowing the next morning. It helped to brighten my complexion, and dull the appearance of some acne scars. My skin felt more plump, too.

You're supposed to keep it out of sunlight, so that the sun doesn't expire the contents prematurely, and the dropper is a nice tool to not have to contaminate the contents with your fingers.

While expensive at $50, I've been using mine for nearly 4 months now. It's well worth a try.