Paula's Choice Skin perfecting 8% AHA Gel
Good

Paula's Choice Skin perfecting 8% AHA Gel Reviews

Ranked #134 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

February 16, 2016

This product finally sorted out my dry 'Canadian winter' skin.
I tried exfoliators which just dried out my skin even more, and left my face sore.
I tried moisturising and oils.
Finally I got a sample last week of this and tried putting it on every morning and night and my chin is no longer dry! Hallelujah!
Great price too as it lasts a good while.
Will be ordering full size asap!

January 21, 2016

Good AHA potency of the gel makes it an effective exfoliant. It is gentle enough to be used on a regular basis (once the skin gets used to the strength.) It is fragrance free, which makes is suitable for those with sensitive skin. Skin feels soft and smooth once applied - and after the gel has been removed.

One thing to note: Protect the skin if going out in the sun, as it does make it very sensitive. Burns will happen if not. It should not be used during the day.

January 13, 2016

I love this product LOVE IT. I put it on once or twice a day on clean skin. It gives your skin a more toned radiant glow I really noticed over the next week time . It also reveals new skin stimulating collagen production I love its high percent of Glycolic acid 8% you can really feel it working in a good way. Its a MUST HAVE PRODUCT!!!!!!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Do you put your false eyelashes on first or last?

jessiekohut has started a new forum topic
Foundation