• PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter Original
  • PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter Original

PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter Original Reviews

Ranked #198 out of 237 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

October 05, 2016

I like the powdered Peanut butter idea but I didn't like it very much when I turned it to peanut butter or peanut paste. It is still good though for baking or sprinkle on oatmeal, ice cream, cereal, yogurt. I guess I'm just missing the taste of the fat from the regular peanut butter. It is quite pricey and it was not available in Canada or where I live anyway for a long time and I had to order it from the US. It's good on smoothies or protein shakes though.

May 14, 2015

Very versatile product! I've used it in so many ways: sprinkle it on cereals, add protein to smoothies, roll moshi balls in it, add it to vanilla ice cream to get peanut butter ice cream... the ideas are endless. Would be even better without the added sugar and salt but love the fact that there's 85% less fat calories than regular pb and you can make as much pb as you need.

November 21, 2014

This stuff is amazing! Very low cal and tastes just like peanut butter. I am on a calorie restricted diet, so I get the taste of Peanut butter without the calories and fat. It takes a little bit of time to make because you have to mix it with water, but for me, the effort is worth the result.

August 13, 2013

If you're trying to watch your weight or trying to find an alternative to peanut butter, this is an excellent product! Because it's powdered as well, you can use it to sprinkle into oatmeal or on bananas or apples, use it in a protein shake or smoothie, etc. There are many recipes out there on ways to use this product and for the serving size (2 Tbs of PB2 to 1 TB of water), it's only 45 calories and 1.5g of fat!

July 05, 2011

I found this at my local co-op and got it. It was a tad more expensive than normal, but it is way cool. It is powdered peanut butter you add water too to make it creamy. I add it to my smoothies for the peanut butter flavor. With less calories and fat, it is such a peanut butter lovers dream come true.!! removes 85% of the fat calories without the chemicals typically used in producing reduced fat foods. Something else you won't find in PB2 is preservatives. What you will find is natural roasted peanut flavor that's also available in a rich chocolate variety.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products