PC Blue Menu Italian Lasagna

PC Blue Menu Italian Lasagna Reviews

Ranked #2063 out of 2312 in Grocery

August 07, 2014

lasagna is my favorite food,so this was so good,

June 03, 2014

PC Blue Menu Italian Lasagna is not a bad product and I will purchase it for days when I absolutely do not want to or cannot cook. I was not overly impressed by the meal but the price was right and it was filling. Blue Menu products are supposed to be healthier for you but Not always.

It was a mediocre meal at best, but as I said earlier, priced right.

September 30, 2013

Nice quick meal that will hit the spot when you have that want for Lasagna.

September 29, 2013

I recently tried this product for the first time. The $2.99 sale price convinced me to try this product and I will definitely buy it again for a quick dinner. As someone who loves homemade lasagna, I am pretty picky about store-bought lasagna. Although this wasn't as good as my own, it was pretty good for a frozen dinner. I added a few shakes of parmesan cheese on top and enjoyed it with a fresh salad.

I do have one small complaint though: I am a big fan of PC products in general, but I think that they tend to make too many similar products. When I tried to find this lasagna again, there were so many different types of lasagna that it was a bit confusing.