PC blue menu sparkling water - lemon

PC blue menu sparkling water - lemon Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 32 in Carbonated Water

September 14, 2016

Very impressed with pc brand; tastes great, is bubbly and well priced. Frequently purchased.

If you don't have a pc store near you, you can find this product at shoppers drug mart.

September 06, 2016

I love this carbonated water. It has more bubbles than pellegrino and stays carbonated longer than even perrier. Cheaper and a much better product than most high end sparkling waters. Highly recomend!

April 21, 2016

I love sparkling water, but the different PC Blue Menu waters are probably some of the best! They have no sodium, no calories and no asparthame, BUT you get a really nice flavour!

March 05, 2016

I always love a glass of gazified water but this one I really like! It has a lot of bubbles! Just like pop but none of the calories or sodium! You gotta try this!

February 10, 2016

I love the PC blue menu sparkling water as it is so refreshing and quenches my thirst. I love that it does not contain sodium or sugar. The lemon flavour is very good, although the orange is probably my favourite.

January 25, 2016

I like drinking carbonated water better than still. While I like all the German brands, they can get expensive. So I buy the PC brand when it is .99 cents. They have a few different flavours. My favourite of theirs is lemon. So crisp and freshing.