PC Nutrition First Cat food

PC Nutrition First Cat food Reviews

Ranked #258 out of 270 in Pet Products

March 11, 2016

My cats love this food and I love that it's reasonably priced. I feed them the variety for indoor cats (hairball and weight control) and haven't had any issues.

February 12, 2016

I am a foster mother to cats waiting for their furrever homes. I researched what was in cat foods 3 years ago and decided to try PC Nutrition First food. I immediately noticed the change in the cats coats and the lessened odour from their litter box. That was 3 years ago and it is now the only food my cats receive.

July 08, 2015

This cat food was what I used to feed my cats ! It was perfect the only issue I had was that I couldn't get any bigger bags. And I have 4 cats so I just didn't have time to run to the grocery store every 5 days and buy another bag. Unfortunately, it just got too expensive and I had to switch to another kind of cat food.

May 21, 2014

My cat has been eating Nutrition First since he was a kitten. I fed him the kitten formula, and just recently switched him to the Adult Chicken & Brown Rice flavour. It has a great ingredients list, and I feel happy about feeding it to him. I can usually get a bag for around $10, and it lasts us quite a while as he eats wet food as well. He has no problems with eating it, and seems to enjoy the flavour. He's a healthy little guy and I definitely think feeding him this food has something to do with that.

I'd recommend checking it out next time you're at Superstore/Extra Foods/Loblaws.

September 11, 2013

PC has a new line of cat food out that is grain-free, which at first glance seems amazing for the price. However, my cats hated it. 2 wouldn't touch it, and I tried it over several days, and the 3rd actually ended up vomiting after eating it. Not the best.

January 21, 2013

I really like feeding my pets the best food that doesn't have any artificial crap or fillers in them to promote any obesity, diabetes or other health problems. President's Choice makes the best stuff on the market without having to pay an arm and a leg each time you want to stock up for your furry friends. I've had dogs live off PC food and live very long lives with out any dietary problems. So I was thrilled to see they also made a line for cats! My kitty gobbles it up in no time and goes regularly each day without any problems. Great brand for pets in my opinion.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag