PC Organics Baby Food

PC Organics Baby Food Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 131 in Baby Food

February 16, 2017

I really like this Product for my son when he was a baby and he actually still enjoys the squeeze foods. They have a variety of flavours for the squeeze foods such as strawberry oatmeal banana, sweat pea/apple, butternut squash, blueberry banana yogurt etc. They come in a perfect size so he has no problem finishing them. I buy the squeeze foods on sale for $1 normally they are around 2$. i also really enjoy the fact that this baby food line is all Organic with zero preservatives.

Only problem with this baby food is the whole Line of squeeze foods are currently recalled. So anyone who has ANY of the squeeze foods make sure you return them with or without a receipt for your money back. Suspected botulism was the reason for the recall as too much water was suspected too be in them. I am undecided as of now if I will purchase again because of this. But nonetheless it was still a great product.

November 28, 2016

I made a lot of my own baby food, but these were great for when I was too run down to make anything, and I was happy with the ingredient list (in the pouches and the bowls). My little one also loves them as well!

October 07, 2016

Our 5 month old just started on solids this week. We were given PC Organics pouches by a friend who's child had outgrown them. The first flavor he tried was blueberry banana pea and he LOVED it! After months of dealing with reflux and spit-up, after his first solid meal he was able to keep everything down and slept like a...well....baby! I love that the ingredients are organic and minimal. Besides citric acid to keep things fresh, it is not packed with other preservatives and chemicals. The ingredients are simple and healthy. We will definitely be shopping for more of these!!

September 15, 2016

The main type of baby food we buy- the pouches are perfect for on the go. My baby loves every flavour- and they mostly all have vegetables. At our store, they are 4/5$

September 07, 2016

My daughter loves the organic baby food! And it makes me happy knowing she's getting all of her fruits and veggies, in an organic way especially! Would recommend these to anyone.

February 26, 2016

We always bough those squeeze pouches and the odd time their savoury food. My son really like them and they came in a lot of different flavours. Easy for when you're on the go, just pop into your diaper bag and you're set.

July 06, 2015

We really like their squeeze out pouches. I buy these time to time, especially when on a go, as a little snack :)

July 06, 2015

Baby loves all PC baby food and mom loves the price and that it is organic.

May 30, 2015

When i cant make my own baby food, I'm happy to feed my baby organic cereal and squeeze-out puree food that's affordable for me and healthy for him. I like the selection of purees but would like to see more PC cereals (I bought oats and I think there was only one other option)

May 29, 2015

Fantastic quality of baby food! Organic and options from beginner to high mixed foods. Great taste!