PC Organics Baby Food

PC Organics Baby Food Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 126 in Baby Food

November 28, 2016

I made a lot of my own baby food, but these were great for when I was too run down to make anything, and I was happy with the ingredient list (in the pouches and the bowls). My little one also loves them as well!

October 07, 2016

Our 5 month old just started on solids this week. We were given PC Organics pouches by a friend who's child had outgrown them. The first flavor he tried was blueberry banana pea and he LOVED it! After months of dealing with reflux and spit-up, after his first solid meal he was able to keep everything down and slept like a...well....baby! I love that the ingredients are organic and minimal. Besides citric acid to keep things fresh, it is not packed with other preservatives and chemicals. The ingredients are simple and healthy. We will definitely be shopping for more of these!!

September 15, 2016

The main type of baby food we buy- the pouches are perfect for on the go. My baby loves every flavour- and they mostly all have vegetables. At our store, they are 4/5$

September 07, 2016

My daughter loves the organic baby food! And it makes me happy knowing she's getting all of her fruits and veggies, in an organic way especially! Would recommend these to anyone.

February 26, 2016

We always bough those squeeze pouches and the odd time their savoury food. My son really like them and they came in a lot of different flavours. Easy for when you're on the go, just pop into your diaper bag and you're set.

July 06, 2015

We really like their squeeze out pouches. I buy these time to time, especially when on a go, as a little snack :)

July 06, 2015

Baby loves all PC baby food and mom loves the price and that it is organic.

May 30, 2015

When i cant make my own baby food, I'm happy to feed my baby organic cereal and squeeze-out puree food that's affordable for me and healthy for him. I like the selection of purees but would like to see more PC cereals (I bought oats and I think there was only one other option)

May 29, 2015

Fantastic quality of baby food! Organic and options from beginner to high mixed foods. Great taste!

July 01, 2014

My baby loves all the jars from PC organic. I love that majority of the jars contain only two ingredients. Typically the vegetable and water.