PC Organics Original Rice Rusks Reviews

Ranked #357 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

A gluten free baked rice teething biscuit for babies, Baby Mum-Mum rice rusks are the ideal "first snack" because of their great taste, wholesome ingredients and nutritional value.

March 30, 2016

The price is good and I love that it is organic. However, my daughter was not a fan of these rice rusks. It was a sticky mess and became too 'gummy' for her when she tried to eat it.

April 10, 2015

My girl loves to munch on these. They are also affordable and great on a go snack/distraction.

June 18, 2014

my little guy loves these, they dissolve easily and are easy to travel with. Two thumbs up!

May 31, 2012

I purchased these a few times for my daughter, as I love organic products. I really adore PC products, as they are always fresh, affordable and they provide many healthy options. My daughter absolutely loved them!

April 22, 2012

What makes the PC Organics products so great it when my daughter was born premature she was unable to have milk (took us a few months to find this out) I found the PC Organics were great for her!!!

April 05, 2012

These Rice Rusks are awesome! My youngest daughter L O V E D these. Not to mention my neice who visited or my older girls who would occasionally "steal" one for a snack lol. Great price, great quality! Will be stocking up for the new baby soon!!

March 06, 2012

My son LOVES these and has since he was about 3 months. I started off buying the mum mums but found them to be quite expensive until I found the PC brand. I have been buying the PC brand ever since i discovered it. They are in the same packaging and from the same manufacture as the mum mums. They are cheaper than the mum mums! Cheaper is always better. I have no moved on from the PC brand baby mum mums on to the PC brand toddler mum mums. I'm extremely happy with this product!

November 03, 2011

I was excited about this product at first, since I used Baby Mum Mums a lot, but the texture is a little different and this poses a problem: the rusk does not break down when in contact with saliva the same way Baby Mum Mums do. My niece choked on a piece that lodged in her throat and did not break down! My sister called 911. It was a terrible and frightening experience, and was enough to make me switch back to Baby Mum Mums. I still recommend other products by PC Organics -- I use many of them on a daily basis -- just not the rusks.

March 24, 2011

This is the best baby snack ever! Probably many moms with their babies would be well aware of the 'Baby Mum Mum' products. These PC organics rice rusks are the exactly the SAME product as 'Baby Mum Mum', imported from the same manufacturer, same packaging with different logo and picture, same quantity in a box, and exactly the same ingredients and nutritient, but with much cheaper price!!! Isn't this wonderful?
I just started seeing this product on the shelf a few months ago in Superstore, where I usually shop, and I thought I'd give it a try with the Baby Mum Mums which were the only snack my baby liked ever since he started solid. And I was surprised when I unpackaged the two products - they were exactly the same! Then I did a bit of research on those two, and found out they are exactly the same thing. So, why pay more for Baby Mum Mums?
This rice rusk is for babies 6months and plus for those who started solid food, and they melt easily in mouth. My baby never had any problems eating this since 6 months of age. Most of the baby snack on the market are targeted for babies over 12months and it's so hard to find what to give for babies who just started learning to eat solid. For those who have hard time finding which snack to give their 6-12 months babies, I'd like to recommend this.
The only difference to Baby Mum Mum is that this PC Organics Rice Rusks don't come in different flavours, such as banana or veggie flavours. But nothing could be better than the original, and it's cheaper, so why buy more expensive baby snacks when you can buy this?

February 16, 2011

These "cookies" were a hit with out little one. We had tried the ever popular Baby Mum-Mum rice rusks and were met with a luke warm response. These, however, she went crazy for. The price is right too!